New Owner - Page 4 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
2015 Challenger Information & Discussions This area is for general conversations about the 2015 Challengers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 07:49 PM

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexThortan View Post
i guess that is true. I am in Phoenix also! I will be moving here permanently in march. Driving back to Oregon tomorrow.

I should have read your profile haha. What I meant to say is ...Welcome to the forum and to Arizona!
Safe travels to Oregon and back. I'll keep an eye out for the B5 Shaker.

You can find me at the drag strip next Friday night
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-31-2018, 11:34 AM

Welcome

I am a new to the forum as well. Welcome! Been mostly reading like mentioned for the last several weeks. I also have a 15 but the SRT no shaker.

I second taking it easy for a couple of weeks. It is very tempting but the rear can come right around with not much pressure from your foot! Already been there and no stranger to the Hemi as I have had others before this. Track mode got me with crap Pirelli! Not sure what tires you have on it but if they are OEM, replace as soon as you can. I just replaced with Firestone Indy 500's as it was mentioned on may posts. World of difference and a cheap tire for what you get. It truly is a safety thing. Good tire for the south but not up north as it is a summer tire. Bunch of info on here about the subject. I like the blue. Not many running around my area. Oh, your parents are way cool if you haven't figured that out yet. This ain't no Civic or Kia!
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-31-2018, 02:17 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTDAD View Post
I should have read your profile haha. What I meant to say is ...Welcome to the forum and to Arizona!
Safe travels to Oregon and back. I'll keep an eye out for the B5 Shaker.

You can find me at the drag strip next Friday night
The strip formerly known as Firebird? Do you ever make it to the Scottsdale Pavilions for the Saturday shows?

Somewhere in the Sonora Desert...
2014 R/T Shaker M6 w/JBA long tubes and exhaust, Magnuson super charger, Fastman throttle body, API fuel hat, HHP custom tune - See the rest in my garage...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wife: 2015 R/T Plus A8 jazz blue pearl w/ Super Track Pak, A/C-heated leather seats and some other cool stuff,,,
Member:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-31-2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg View Post
Yeah, you get bad reactions from highway lane hogs trying to cut you off from passing them on the right, when they're blocking the passing lane, and they mis-judge the size of space they left and how fast you can zip around them.

But my favorite is just moving slow down a street or through a parking lot, and a couple youngsters give me the thumbs up and say "nice car". Love it when the next generation "gets it".
Now...... I know I only have the V6, but the highway politics are the best! I love when I’m just cruising at about 75 (daydreaming I guess, lol) and someone comes right up on your a** to try to “move you along”! A tap on that gas pedal and they are so far in your rear view in a matter of seconds!! Hilarious. Nothing puts a smile on your face like that !!
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-31-2018, 09:14 PM

Garage
Yes, old Firebird now Wild Horse.
Haven't been to the Pavillions yet. I've heard about it though. Sounds like a good time.
post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-01-2018, 01:10 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTDAD View Post
Yes, old Firebird now Wild Horse.
Haven't been to the Pavillions yet. I've heard about it though. Sounds like a good time.
I'll be at the car show at Hot Rods (a grill) on 10500 East Old Vail Road in Tucson on October 27th, the good Lord willing, and the river don't rise.
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
I remember being given cars to drive too. One was a new 75 Coronet 2dr. another being a 71 442 slightly used by him and my Aunt, and others... So, good for you. Now don't disappoint! Show them you are the exception and worth of such a car.
Best of luck!

2016 Challenger Scat Pack, Billet Silver, A-8, Katzkin leather, Heated Vented seats W/ Heated Wheel, Convenience pkg., Harmon Kardon, WRT wheels, Nav. tinted windows, Modern R/T hood emblem, Tail band, Sunroof, UPR catch can.
post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 12:50 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
B5 Blue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexThortan View Post
Here is the front end. My guy at the body shop just sent over.

Love the color! I might be a little biased
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Model Specific Discussion > 2015 Challenger Information & Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode