Pedal Commander??? Does it work? - Page 6 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
2015 Challenger Information & Discussions This area is for general conversations about the 2015 Challengers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-08-2018, 11:23 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
For what its worth guys over on ramforum have been using the PC for a while and the PC with a custom tune work great together according to a lot of guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 62 (permalink) Old 10-15-2018, 08:55 AM

Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but has anyone used the PedComm with a manual transmission? Interested to see if it can help control torque spikes for winter driving.

2018 R/T 6M
post #53 of 62 (permalink) Old 10-15-2018, 09:03 AM

Garage
you can run it just fine on a manual as well.. in the winter you can actually take the response into the negative to make it less responsive

2015 Focus ST stage 2
1991 c1500 - 6.0l LS Swap
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 10:58 AM

I have one & use it with a manual trans. It takes some getting used to! I've also modified the engine quite a bit which made the learning curve even more. An automatic is going to be the better fit, imho.

BTW, multiple Hellcat owners in our car club have removed the PC due to codes being thrown. As soon as the PC is removed codes are gone. I believe codes related to throttle response sensor ..... All other models of Challengers seem to be fine including my 2015 SRT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eibach Sport Suspension / HellCat CAI / Mr Norms Hurst Shift / Black Fuel Door / Dodge Lettering Removed From Rear Panel /
Tinted Tail Lights / Mid-Muffler and Resonator Delete w/ Hurst Exhaust Tips / Kooks LT Headers / DiabloSport Trinity 2 EX Edition Tune / Full Smoked LED Marker Lights
The Following User Says Thank You to GMCandSRT For This Useful Post:
trippytro (12-18-2018)
post #55 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 07:33 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
I ordered one should be here in a day or two . I have a 2015 rt plus.A8
Two members in our club have them one on a 2016 SP manual , other on a 2014 Charger Auto both really like it .

2015 sublime RT plus / STP, sun roof, Corsa sport
Mopar CAI, Scat Stage1 Mopar PCM,Mopar Front tower strut with billet caps
Billet Technology Catch Can and ID plate ,,Window tint with windshield strip , Mopar trunk mat, dead pedal. Asanti chrome wheels with BF Comp-2 A/S
Mr Kustom Green Challenger puddle lights.Green Diode Dynamics engine bay lights .
Old school pin striping by Dagger Lynn. Headrest embroidered by A~Z Design ,Pedal Commander

Last edited by Beachlovers2; 12-17-2018 at 07:35 PM.
post #56 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 01:09 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Well yesterday my PC came , took about 20 minuets to install.
All I can say is WOW !! . It’s like a different car ,have not had it to the highest setting yet
But does it change the feel Of the car , and if I am not careful I will be buying new tries
sooner then I would like ,lol
If you buy one go to there web site use pro code Scat10
They took off 35 dollars free shipping
What a fun mod
The Following User Says Thank You to Beachlovers2 For This Useful Post:
FreddyG (12-19-2018)
post #57 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCandSRT View Post
I have one & use it with a manual trans. It takes some getting used to! I've also modified the engine quite a bit which made the learning curve even more. An automatic is going to be the better fit, imho.

BTW, multiple Hellcat owners in our car club have removed the PC due to codes being thrown. As soon as the PC is removed codes are gone. I believe codes related to throttle response sensor ..... All other models of Challengers seem to be fine including my 2015 SRT.
Some of the errors that come up might be because they should put their keys 30 feet away from the car and then wait 5-10 minutes before unplugging the wires at the pedal. They say to wait to let the car go to sleep first before unplugging it.

Just a guess though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachlovers2 View Post
Well yesterday my PC came , took about 20 minuets to install.
All I can say is WOW !! . It’s like a different car ,have not had it to the highest setting yet
But does it change the feel Of the car , and if I am not careful I will be buying new tries
sooner then I would like ,lol
If you buy one go to there web site use pro code Scat10
They took off 35 dollars free shipping
What a fun mod
Thanks Beachlovers for the review. I might look into one of these for Ruby. I'd like to get that immediate response from the pedal.

They have a better deal going now though. If you use XMAS20, they'll take 20% off and free shipping. I have to decide fast and run this past my Wife (made a deal with her that I have to run any mod past her first because our last car I went more than a bit crazy on mod wise).

Thank You for the info!

Last edited by FreddyG; 12-19-2018 at 04:25 PM.
post #58 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-19-2018, 04:52 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
There is a member here selling one. Look in the classified
Think he wants 225. It’s new in box
Funny it came up for sale right after I bought mine

Last edited by Beachlovers2; 12-19-2018 at 05:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beachlovers2 For This Useful Post:
FreddyG (12-20-2018)
post #59 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-01-2019, 02:07 PM

"I prefer a tune to it seeing how you can add the same effects though a tune, but tuning also will void engine warranties where as the pedal max will not."

Are you sure about that? I'll bet that the dealer will be able to see that something was done to the car when they scan it.

2012 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus Customer Preferred Package 28J w/ Heated Leather Seats (awesome!) Automatic Transmission w/ MDS (24 mpg highway!) Super Track Pack (awesome!) Anti-spin Differential (only $100 bargain of the year!) HID Headlamps, Engine Block Heater (seemed like a good idea at the time...)
post #60 of 62 (permalink) Old 01-01-2019, 04:14 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Yep , I am sure , had all ready check into it before I bought it .
I have a Dodge life time warranty, my buddy is a tech at the dealership
They have had Challengers come though with it no problem also you can turn it off
and your back to stock .
Anyway it’s a blast my RT is even more fun to drive for the cost and easy of installing
you can’t beat it , just my IMO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Model Specific Discussion > 2015 Challenger Information & Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode