Forum Rules and Procedures FAQ - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
New Member Introductions If you are new to the site please create a thread in here to say hi. We encourage all of the members who are 'lurking' and reading about the Dodge Challenger to post in this section at least once!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-28-2011, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Forum Rules and Procedures FAQ

Where are the rules?
Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Why do some posts get deleted/moved yet other similar ones don't?
Usually this is because the post that wasn't deleted/moved was never reported. Moderators are volunteers who help in their spare time. They have jobs and families. They do not have time to read every post. That is why there is a report icon on every thread. That way the community can help monitor things.

How much do moderators get paid?
Nothing. Moderators do this as a way to contribute. They do not make rules, they just help others follow them. Please think about that next time you feel like blaming a moderator for something.

Why did I get an infraction and "John Doe" did not?
First of all, infractions are not publicized. So members have no way of know who else got an infraction. Also, if a violation isn't reported, a moderator may not know about it.

Why can't I state my opinion?
You absolutely can, within the forum rules. If your opinion is of something other than the thread topic, if you become argumentative or insulting, etc., then your post may get deleted and you may get an infraction.

I don't think my opinion is off topic
You may think you are stating something related to a topic that most think is a hijack. Threads can contain a lot of good information, but it it strays too far, that good information can get lost.

Why is this thread closed?
This was created as a reference, not a discussion thread. If you have a question, send a PM to your favorite moderator.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a14umbra For This Useful Post:
shawnschallenger (04-18-2013), wlpz28 (12-10-2016)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Community Help Section > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode