Hi!! - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
New Member Introductions If you are new to the site please create a thread in here to say hi. We encourage all of the members who are 'lurking' and reading about the Dodge Challenger to post in this section at least once!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 09:46 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Hi!!

My name is Don Wolf and I have a 2009 Dodge Challenger with the 3.5L, V-6 engine! The car was my dads and I inherited it after his passing in November of 2017. I would've chosen a V-8 model but...Lol. Anyways...In this past year, I've done the basics!! Full Eibach suspension shocks, springs & swaybars with BMR swaybar end links! I've done Wilwood 14.25" big brake kits on the front & rear of the car & used Wilwood EXP 600 Plus brake fluid in the system! A cheapie but decent CAI & a chrome fuel door that my dad n I installed together!! A UPR oil catch can, Hood shocks/struts instead of the ol' hood prop! Lol. Functional hood scoops installed instead of the NON-functioning ones and hood decals! Sound deadened the ENTIRE car, (even some under the car as well) which I'll NEVER EVER...do again, UHG...to say the least!! Lol. Full aftermarket stereo system plus a 12" sub in the trunk! Only 1500 watts!! Added an OEM trunk decklid carpet after sound deadening material was done! Cat-back true dual, quad-tipped Borla Type-S exhaust system with JBA headers (headers not yet installed)! I went with the 20" Demon rep wheels (9.5" wide fronts & 10.5" wide rears) with BFGoodridge tires! The car now is sitting where it should be!!! : ) I also realigned the tail lights and the trunk deck lid, the best I could!! Turned out almost perfect!! : ) LEDs inside but nothing outside till I find something good and decent!! Installed the Pedal Commander, which surprisingly turned out to be an unbelievably awesome upgrade!!! And last but not least...window tint! Lol. 35% fronts, 15% rear windows!! Shoulda went a little darker but...wanted to keep her legal! I installed BMR Performance steering rack bushings & replaced that damn plastic strip along the tops of the doors too!! I didn't use any staples or glue, so they wouldn't crack again!! They stay RIGHT in place just pushing them onto the top of the door panels!! I think I got everything, for now anyway!! Other things about me...I'm 44 years old and I love motorcycles as well!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 07:12 AM

Welcome to the forum.

2014 SRT Core - 12.091 @ 114.03 mph
2010 R/T - PB 12.87 Traded

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I know my car runs 10's because I once beat a guy who said his car runs 11's.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 04:06 PM

Welcome from NC! Sorry to hear about your dad! I am sure he would be proud of what you have done to the car! Would love to see a few pics!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Living my life....one quarter mile at a time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 02:45 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Thank you, I appreciate that... And I hope he'd be proud of me for what I have done with it!! As for pics, I just have to figure out how to do that! Lol. I'm very new to this forum stuff...Lol... Ok, I hope this works!! If you cant see the pics, please let me know!!! Also...THANK you for the welcome, NC!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1a.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	683.2 KB
ID:	945543   Click image for larger version

Name:	2d.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	945545   Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	690.6 KB
ID:	945547   Click image for larger version

Name:	Trunk! 2.jpg
Size:	445.3 KB
ID:	945549   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180801_014758.jpg
Size:	299.8 KB
ID:	945551  

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 02:49 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Well, here are a couple more pics but I dunno why it turns that first pic...Lol. I hope you enjoy the pics!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180715_153426.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	314.2 KB
ID:	945553   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180612_060907.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	486.4 KB
ID:	945555  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 04:58 AM

Garage
Welcome and sorry to hear about your dad. I’m sure he’d be proud of all the work you have put into it.
Good looking car, I’m a sucker for blues and have a 13’ RT in jazz blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2013 Challenger R/T Automatic
HP Tuners tuned, 270 Comp cam, BES ported heads, 3.91 rear, Driveshaft Shop one piece aluminum driveshaft, OCPerformance dual plane intake manifold, 88mm Fastman ported throttle body, custom side dump straight pipes, JBA longtubes and a healthy shot of giggle gas via Nitrous Express
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 08:47 AM
Supporting Vendor

Thanked 3,217 Times in 2,050 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
welcome home.....

Luke

THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US
WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD!!!!!!
PLEASE VISIT

FOR THE BEST MOPAR PARTS PRICES ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!

828-324-4410
800-779-3634

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 01:11 PM

Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donwolfjr123 View Post
My name is Don Wolf and I have a 2009 Dodge Challenger with the 3.5L, V-6 engine! The car was my dads and I inherited it after his passing in November of 2017. I would've chosen a V-8 model but...Lol. Anyways...In this past year, I've done the basics!! Full Eibach suspension shocks, springs & swaybars with BMR swaybar end links! I've done Wilwood 14.25" big brake kits on the front & rear of the car & used Wilwood EXP 600 Plus brake fluid in the system! A cheapie but decent CAI & a chrome fuel door that my dad n I installed together!! A UPR oil catch can, Hood shocks/struts instead of the ol' hood prop! Lol. Functional hood scoops installed instead of the NON-functioning ones and hood decals! Sound deadened the ENTIRE car, (even some under the car as well) which I'll NEVER EVER...do again, UHG...to say the least!! Lol. Full aftermarket stereo system plus a 12" sub in the trunk! Only 1500 watts!! Added an OEM trunk decklid carpet after sound deadening material was done! Cat-back true dual, quad-tipped Borla Type-S exhaust system with JBA headers (headers not yet installed)! I went with the 20" Demon rep wheels (9.5" wide fronts & 10.5" wide rears) with BFGoodridge tires! The car now is sitting where it should be!!! : ) I also realigned the tail lights and the trunk deck lid, the best I could!! Turned out almost perfect!! : ) LEDs inside but nothing outside till I find something good and decent!! Installed the Pedal Commander, which surprisingly turned out to be an unbelievably awesome upgrade!!! And last but not least...window tint! Lol. 35% fronts, 15% rear windows!! Shoulda went a little darker but...wanted to keep her legal! I installed BMR Performance steering rack bushings & replaced that damn plastic strip along the tops of the doors too!! I didn't use any staples or glue, so they wouldn't crack again!! They stay RIGHT in place just pushing them onto the top of the door panels!! I think I got everything, for now anyway!! Other things about me...I'm 44 years old and I love motorcycles as well!!

Welcome Don
I am brand new to the Challenger Family (both car and forum). Sounds like you got on a great jump on the car and sorry to hear about your dad, but his memory will live on 1/4 mile at a time with you.

Eddie
2010 SE, Inferno Red Crystal Pearl
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 01:13 PM

Welcome Don!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donwolfjr123 View Post

Welcome Don
I am brand new to the Challenger Family (both car and forum) as well. Sounds like you got on a great jump on the car and sorry to hear about your dad, but his memory will live on 1/4 mile at a time with you. I am still trying to figure out my 2010 SE and from the looks of it, its damn near impossible to not want more and more and more.....
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Well, thank you n I appreciate that... And yea, I'd hope he'd be proud of me for what I've done with her!! And I'm a sucker for the blue too!! Mine I believe is called... Deep Ocean Blue Pearl! But dont quote me though!! Lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > New Member Introductions & Site Assistance > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode