Slow Functionality...Browser?? - Page 5 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
ChallengerTalk.com Website Problems Having a problem with our website? Post here to see if fellow members or staff can assist you. For more immediate assistance, please send a PM directly to any staff member. **PLEASE: do NOT post Challenger-related topics in this section**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 11:09 AM
Administrator

Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 Iron View Post
This is the slowest site I have ever gone to on the web. Every time it takes much too long just for pages to load up. Too many popup ads?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad View Post
My $0.02 - no action necessary, just providing feedback.

I concur, the slowest of any site I've visited. So slow that typing is painful.
Hey guys,

Something that may help, is if you clear you cache and cookies from your browser and restart your device.
It may not help but I find that things tend to get cleared up with this quick fix.

Richard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Please check out our new
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > New Member Introductions & Site Assistance > ChallengerTalk.com Website Problems

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode