Dodge Challenger Forum banner

I want to see everyone's interior mods. Show off !

215K views 335 replies 146 participants last post by  SRTViking 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I don't have shots of them in the car but I got my Headrests and patches for floormats or door panels back earlier this week.

Take it easy
Jay

#4 · (Edited)

there has been more done since but i havn't had time to shoot pics

#52 ·

there has been more done since but i havn't had time to shoot pics
I love the instrument panel and carbon fiber trim. Is it custom or did you order the parts from somewhere?

#5 ·
sweet stuff guy's keep them coming ! It's awesome seeing what everybody does to theres.
Here's a few I did to mine so far I'll take better pictures in the daytime.

Red dome lights

Red cup lights

Red center lights

And I bought some red carbon fiber vynil on ebay for $11.00 and wrapped my center console the front console and all the heater vents myself.

Next I'm going to turn the white instrument cluster lights red when I find out the bulb sizes lol.

Keep the pictures coming guys ! View attachment 148114 :thumbup::thumbdown::confused:

#6 ·
Interior Bling

Parts from Diode Dynamics, Billet Tech and Mopar

Reactions: jbeaves717
#111 ·
Parts from Diode Dynamics, Billet Tech and Mopar
I think we met tonight a the South Bay Challenger meet. Dig the billet accessories.

:cheers:

#7 ·
I'll bite:

- Custom steering wheel badge <removed> (my design)

- Wheelskins perforated leather steering wheel cover

- Remin (real) dark walnut wood kit from CARID

- Mopar T-handle shifter

- Polished billet door lock pins (can't remember the source, but they're on eBay)

- Clazzio black vinyl seat covers

- SuperbrightLEDs.com white vanity & dome lights

All questionable, all DIY, all cheap, all badly photographed, and all done to create a cozy, relaxing, somewhat retro environment to incite this speed demon to slow the F down and retain his driving 'privilege' (working so far). :)

#8 · (Edited)
/\/\/\ I like the Remin pieces to go over the carbon fiber it's something I'm thinking about doing on mine as well. I forgot my Challenger AAR interior badge it's got the same strobe pattern as the headrests and patches. Also I changed my shifter over to a Hurst T handle.

Take it easy
Jay

#9 ·
I like what you're doing with your car, RunningWithBeers! Remin is OK, but the fit ain't perfect, the coating is thick and super shiny so I'm considering going with hydrographics in the future. That factory faux-CF is pretty lame and does needs to be covered up!

Reactions: RunningWithBeers
#11 · (Edited)
Mine
embroidered headrests
Woodgrain hydro-dipped dash, door pulls,steering wheel buttons, and radio and shifter surrounds
custom steering wheel badge
custom dash emblem
custom start button
Gunslinger pistol grip shifter - also dipped to match dash
purple piping on door panels
Mercedes e-brake pedal cover
soon to add 1971 Challenger door panel inserts

#20 ·
I had a friend of a friend do it and it took him most of 10+ hours to run the wiring to two switches in the glove box. The interior lighting is on the one switch where 4 blue LED's are in the inside of the rear front pocket, 6 LED's on the inside of the front pocket. A string of 10 LED's up under the dash and glove compartment.
On the second switch I have a string of 12 blue LED's under the hood for lighting up the engin during car shows, also 5 Bkue LED's in each hood scoop.

#14 ·
If I showed you I'd have to kill you. Everyone would want one otherwise. :dunno:

Reactions: ghostrt
#15 ·
also forgot...added red under dash ambient light and weather tech custom fit mats
thinking of adding some red piping or perhaps some EL wire lighting

#17 ·
LOVE the seats!!! and the fact that you did the center armrest and doors with it too!! THe shifter is pretty wicked also!! VERY NICE!!

Reactions: 0211
#19 ·

#21 ·
Hey everyone:bangin: I was thinking about maybe sticking the superbee emblem right next to the Challenger badge above the glove compartment. The dash is a little plain and I thought that might add to it. What are your opinions on that?:eek:hyeah: stupid?:argh: Be honest please, if it wasn't over 50 bucks I would just try it lol I just wanted some thoughts from other Challenger owner's first:woot:

#194 ·
I try to only do things to my Challenger that look as though they belong or could have come on the car originally when new, I would never put any SRT emblems on my R/T ( I've seen it done ) because it's not an SRT challenger.
So if your car is not a super bee I personally would not put it on the the car, you won't be fooling anyone except for those who don't know what their looking at in the first place.
" sometimes less is more"

#22 · (Edited)
Where did my post go? Someone deleted it? Shouldn't we be told why or asked to fix something?

Reactions: ghostrt
#24 ·
Harddrive shifter

got this from core shifters pretty pleased with it, comfortable and shorter than stock

#41 ·
got this from core shifters pretty pleased with it, comfortable and shorter than stock
I dig the billet Eject cover on your power outlet!! :D

#25 ·
#28 ·
Keeping the whole car themed the same.....
Probably the most important thing. Once modded, our cars are never gonna be for everyone, but as long as there is a uniform and clear vision, and that we don't go overboard, anything else is only a matter of personal taste.

Hey, I also got a glove box handle cover (mine is chrome to go with my own theme) and it fell off at the first pot hole! I hadn't added any adhesive and probably had some residual vinyl protectant (grease) under it. I ended up shelving it because I was also afraid that it was too much with all that stock-on wood and chrome. Looks real good on your car, though, and I'm tempted to give it another shot. Any tips on making it stick?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.