Dodge Challenger Forum banner

DR. BEASLEY's For Your Matte Stripes And Matte Finishes!

5K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  SWinslow 
#1 · (Edited)
This is the stuff you all have been looking for to take care of your Matte finishes and Matte Stripes.
www.drbeasleys.com
Keep those strip new looking and streak free just as they come from the factory. You can also find Dr. BEASLEY'S products at www.autogeek.com
I use Dr. BEASLEY'S on my Alcantara and Suede to clean and protect it. Sonax has a good Alcantara cleaned but not a protectant like DR.BEASLEY's.

I'm not affiliated with them I just use the stuff.

#9 ·
Earlier this week I ordered a small bottle of Dr Beasley’s Matte Final Finish @2019 392 Shaker

I used it this evening for the first time......and it is a very awesome product for my 2018 Challenger T/A.

There’s a small local car show tomorrow morning.....and Ol’ Yeller is all ready to enter. I almost think it might win on aroma alone.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Tire

I am going to give the wheels a little love and call it good.

#11 ·
Anyone have a discount code for Dr. Beasley's?

#16 ·
Thanks @Mud Yapster
I have ordered Dr. Beasley's matte final finish for my SHAKER stripes. Will report results back!

#17 · (Edited)
I’m back guys and this is worth EVERY PENNY! Before/After w/ Dr. Beasley’s “matte final finish” spray. Oxidation has been cleaned up. Mind you the 1st pic with splotching is AFTER my car wash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.