Lowering the GT? - Page 2 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger AWD GT (2017+) This section is for the discussion of the new All Wheel Drive Dodge Challenger GT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-22-2018, 05:04 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcs64 View Post
I cut the stock coils on mine 2 wks after getting it home. I had the springs in and out about 6 times trimming a little at a time untill it looked just right!
Looks amazing! I need to leave mine high due to the roads I drive on and snow I drive through, but I am very jealous.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2017 Challenger GT - Go Mango - Technology Group - Driver Convenience Group - GT Interior Package - Uconnect 8.4 with NAV
The Following User Says Thank You to Sullonone For This Useful Post:
jcs64 (08-22-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2018, 06:18 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so heres the aftermath! I had forgotten how much i cut, so i had to put the pcs of the puzzle back together :-) The results are one and a quarter coils removed from the front and rear springs. On the rears , i thought just a little more would be perfect (you can see the extra 1/8 of a coil on the one stack), this ended up being too much and i made some 3/16" spacers to drop in the spring pockets, PERFECT!

thanks, Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cutspring.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	928719  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Model Specific Discussion > Dodge Challenger AWD GT (2017+)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in