Challenger “Ghoul” - Page 2 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2019, 12:59 PM

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah the price gave it away for me ($200K SMDH)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2019, 04:14 PM

Yep, it's a joke. Look at the date of the story (April 1).
Old 04-02-2019, 06:12 PM

Garage
Seems like something Driveway Demons would come up with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

// 2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 392, TR-6060, Billet Silver, SPAG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2019, 07:16 PM

Garage
I hope that this is real.. Some guy from India called me and told me that I was being offered a "GHOUL" for a discounted price of $150,000 bucks, because I am a loyal Dodge customer. I just had to run out and get $5000 in gift cards from Walgreens and sent him the numbers. They wanted the taxes paid up front, or something. His accent was kind of heavy. Said that I was going to get serial # 001 and that I could probably sell it on Barrett-Jackson and make a nice profit. I told him I want it in Mango Orange and he said "no problemo...Amigo. "

2014 RT Plus/ Automatic
Granite Crystal Metallic
Matte Gray Billboard Decals "Hemi"
BT Oil catch can/blue/ SS braided hoses
AFR 71' Barracuda Grill / 71' Barracuda Fender Gills
Resonators deleted / Flow 409 mufflers
Web Electric Sequential Tail Lights/Brake Pulser
SRT Chin Spoiler 6.1
UH-1 Huey (helicopter) cyclic shifter
Window Tint 35%
Red brake calipers
Weather Tech floor mats
Fumoto Quik Valve
factory splash guards
Tred Wear raised white letters on original GoodYear tires
Old 04-07-2019, 01:22 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by movnviol View Post
I hope that this is real.. Some guy from India called me and told me that I was being offered a "GHOUL" for a discounted price of $150,000 bucks, because I am a loyal Dodge customer. I just had to run out and get $5000 in gift cards from Walgreens and sent him the numbers. They wanted the taxes paid up front, or something. His accent was kind of heavy. Said that I was going to get serial # 001 and that I could probably sell it on Barrett-Jackson and make a nice profit. I told him I want it in Mango Orange and he said "no problemo...Amigo. "
Awe man!! How did you get so lucky, that's a once in a lifetime deal, take it!! and give him a little extra on the side for making you the chosen one..post pics when she arrives
Old 04-07-2019, 01:14 PM

Garage
I'll pass your phone number on to the guy.......I'll bet he can hook you up too!! You can get #002.
Old 04-07-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movnviol View Post
It wouldn't be Spanish lol was he Canadian

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in