Challenger service information - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-2013, 02:02 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Challenger service information

Hello,
I have only been a Challenger owner for about a month. but I do work on my own cars most of the time. I tried to find out about a Challenger service manual and could't find one.
I contacted a dealer a few weeks ago and they now sell on CD ROM a 2013 Service Information Guide.
Its only for the Challenger, R/T and SRT. Its about $140 dollars and the part number is LC 81-270-13041-CD.

I picked mine up last week. I would rather have a regular shop manual, but I guess this is the future.
So far what I have looked through, the pictures aren't all that great, but they can be saved and viewed through
other programs, the specifications are there just like in a book and the basic electrical prints are also included, along with the vehicle diagnostics.

I saw where people were wanting to get information to work on their own cars. I was told by my dealer that his mechanics would be working from this CD.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-2013, 02:11 PM

Garage
Havent had paper manuals for a few years now. We get our service info from dealer connect. Yes its the same info on your disc.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-2013, 03:13 PM

If you didnt want to buy the factory literature, ALLDATA DIY has some good information if you subscribe. Ive seen a monthly rates for about $12 or the year for about $30.

If you know what you need, you can print some things off or print to a pdf and save to your pc. They have tech bulletins, repair proceedures, diagrams, etc. Its not bad if you want to try fixings some things yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode