Chrysler Order Status Codes - Page 20 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #191 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-19-2017, 06:28 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my sp shaker is in jb- at bolton for shaker install as of fri. 363 would think zone hold would be dodge waiting to get a train full heading to a large city stop where they will go a on truck for delivery. betting mine will wait for a train car coming to chicago then truck to st louis. so betting still a good 3 weeks out, as sidd says once kz , you can count on no better than 100 miles/ day. i'm 800 miles away, so even when hits kz 8 or so days away, but she went from d1 on 2/10 to jb on 2/17 so meant was made last week.

'17 R/T SCAT PACK 392 SHAKER IN YELLOW JACKET W/FULL SHAKER STRIPPING,HK AUDIO,CUSTOM SP BODY STRIPING, CUSTOM WHEEL ACCENTS, MOPAR BLACK HOOD PINS, PETTY'S GARAGE FRONT SHOCK TOWER BRACE, WILLPAK METAL REAR WINDOW LOUVERS
'09 R/T W/ K&N CAI, MFLOW CBACKS, CUSTOM HEADRESTS, DIABLO 93 INTUNE, TBAR ,HOOD DECAL & LETTERS, MOPAR HOOD PINS, EBC SLOTTED ROTORS/PADS,REMIN RED CF DASH KIT, JL STEALTH SUB WHEELSKIN STEERING WHEEL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #192 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 04:42 PM

I do not know whether to start a new thread or put it here. My question involves "JB" status. Just WTH do they do when some cars spend a week there and others are there for almost 4 weeks and counting. I thought it was just vinyl and black hood paint at GE. Are they doing anything else there? I check frequently with the "live chat" option and all they can tell me is " Congratulations on your new Challenger order. Your vehicle is currently undergoing installation of additional equipment......blah, blah, blah" I know they can only tell you what their screen shows so I do not blame them. But just what additional equipment do they install? I am now starting to worry that they wrecked my new car and are having to fix it before delivery. If that is the case they can keep it.....I am not going to pay top dollar for a wrecked vehicle even if it was fixed at the factory.

So if anyone could enlighten me on just what really goes on during "JB" I would appreciate it.
post #193 of 197 (permalink) Old 04-22-2017, 05:56 PM

VIN 2C3CD

Thanks

Last edited by ScatMan; 05-27-2017 at 06:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #194 of 197 (permalink) Old 04-22-2017, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,422 Times in 2,617 Posts
Garage
Does this site work?

Dodge Mobile | VOTS

A Guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 SXT Plus Pitch Black Blacktop Package. Eibach Pro lowering springs. Solo cat back exhaust. Paint and wheels coated w/ CQuartz Finest. DLux on all plastic.
post #195 of 197 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 10:42 AM

Garage
I think the status system is very flawed at best. I would contact the Dealer, as the online site was inoperative when I ordered my car (spring 2015). The Dealer said on a Monday or Tuesday it was still at the plant, waiting for shipping, and by Thursday he said it was available for me to pick up.
So, I just would suggest not to live and die by the status codes, and just go by "when it gets here, it gets here". They said about 6-8 weeks for me (If I remember correctly), and it was on the short end of that.
That said, it's like a kid waiting for Christmas day to open presents!
The Following User Says Thank You to Duh Bears For This Useful Post:
ScatMan (04-24-2017)
post #196 of 197 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 12:09 PM

Thanked 3,669 Times in 2,758 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Does this site work?

Dodge Mobile | VOTS

A Guy
No, been down for a couple years now.

You can just keep checking with your dealer and he can look up the status and the dealer estimated time of arrival (DETA), he might not know exactly where it is in transit at that moment but any changes or delays will be reflected in an updated DETA.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2016 SRT 392 - Billet Silver, Black Stripes, A8, Tech Group ...
post #197 of 197 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,422 Times in 2,617 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidd View Post
No, been down for a couple years now.

You can just keep checking with your dealer and he can look up the status and the dealer estimated time of arrival (DETA), he might not know exactly where it is in transit at that moment but any changes or delays will be reflected in an updated DETA.
I didn't think so, seems to be the mobile version of the other site. I didn't have a VON to try it with. A Guy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode