Chrysler Order Status Codes - Page 8 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: Chrysler Order Status Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi Orange View Post
Here it is only day 7 and I am at the coveted "D1 status" VinWin is working as it should. They estimate I should have my car in three weeks. I'm guessing the plant shutdown will delay that. All I can say is WOW. I thought my car would arrive in April or May. This could mean less than a month from order to delivery. I'm not ready for this but, perhaps I can get ready. Anyone else here getting similar results? Despite all the complaints I've heard, someone at the factory is certainly doing there job. If you are thinking of doing a factory order, now seems to be the right time.
I've said it before, I'll say it again and again and again: It's all on the dealer.

Mine went from an order to built in just over a month (if you don't count the shutdown which came right in the middle), was loaded in a train within a week of being built and is now on the way to me (but the train is taking it's sweet time ), scheduled for delivery on 2/17 from a 11/18 order.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OFFICIAL BB Edition CLUB! Thanks BB!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Challenger Owners Club Charter Member!
Sponsors:
- Rotora Brakes - Robispec Race Suspension Preperation- MANY more to come -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KowalskiLost View Post
I've said it before, I'll say it again and again and again: It's all on the dealer.

Mine went from an order to built in just over a month (if you don't count the shutdown which came right in the middle), was loaded in a train within a week of being built and is now on the way to me (but the train is taking it's sweet time ), scheduled for delivery on 2/17 from a 11/18 order.
Glad to here yours is almost home. Unfortunately trains and rail yards can really drag things out. Luckily for me, my dealer is right by the highway ramp, 45 minutes from the factory, so it's only one short truck ride for my car. Too bad I can't pick it up at the factory. I drive past it every day. I think you're right about the dealer. I paid my deposit in real cash and I watched the dealer fax my order on the spot which was a nice surprise. He said he would try and speed the order up too.

If you don't enjoy drone, you're not a true hot rodder.
post #73 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 09:31 AM

Does anyone know how long it takes to paint a car? Mine has been at F status (paint) for 3 days. I'm not complaining, just wondering if this is a normal length of time.

PR3, 27J, TBC, LMP, ATL, AFC
Mods:
HSA off
Skip Shift Eliminator
Pentastar fender emblem
RPI Splash Guards

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #74 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-07-2009, 12:59 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews

I'm still tracking the VIN of the car I had before I cancelled my order,
It looks like they pulled the plug at Chrysler:
VinWIN Lookup Tool

Chrysler's Server Timed Out - try VinWIN later. Sorry! (Code #1)
post #75 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Mine was painted in 1 day back in Oct

DYNO Dave
post #76 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-07-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwhog View Post
Mine was painted in 1 day back in Oct
Yup, that sounds about right. I got some info that mine may be sitting aside waiting for parts. Now for another 2 weeks.
post #77 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Dodge Cancels Challenger

This Is 100% True, You Can Look Into It Yourself, But They Are No Longer Available.

I Got A Phone Call From My Car Dealer In Edmonton, Alberta Two Days Ago, And He Wanted To Let Me Know, Because I Had Money On The 2009 Srt8 6sp Challenger, I'll Get Mine. But, As Of Now, They Are No Longer Available, Done, Not Making Them Anymore, Dodge Has Discontinued Them, Part Of The Restructuring Program. I Never Did Ask Him If The Whole Srt Division Is Going To Be Shut Down, But I Assume It's Only A Matter Of Time. Glad I'm Getting Mine. It's A Collectors Item And It's Not Even Built Yet.
post #78 of 197 (permalink) Old 03-21-2009, 07:24 PM

hey, mine SE has been in "C" status for a while, anyone knows how long it will take them to build it and actually deliver it now that their assembly lines have reopened?
post #79 of 197 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordespeare View Post
hey, mine SE has been in "C" status for a while, anyone knows how long it will take them to build it and actually deliver it now that their assembly lines have reopened?
I ordered a RT on 3/17. The dealer told me he called in the order and Dodge told him there where no restrictions at that time. He told me that I should expect 8 weeks.
post #80 of 197 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 10:27 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
RIP Challenger,
Long Live The King!
Long Live Mustang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulisha911 View Post
This Is 100% True, You Can Look Into It Yourself, But They Are No Longer Available.

I Got A Phone Call From My Car Dealer In Edmonton, Alberta Two Days Ago, And He Wanted To Let Me Know, Because I Had Money On The 2009 Srt8 6sp Challenger, I'll Get Mine. But, As Of Now, They Are No Longer Available, Done, Not Making Them Anymore, Dodge Has Discontinued Them, Part Of The Restructuring Program. I Never Did Ask Him If The Whole Srt Division Is Going To Be Shut Down, But I Assume It's Only A Matter Of Time. Glad I'm Getting Mine. It's A Collectors Item And It's Not Even Built Yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode