Dodge Challenger Forum banner

KW Height Adjustable Spring System 12-15 Challenger SRT8

30K views 96 replies 18 participants last post by  tomlaq 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
KW has released a Height Adjustable Spring System for the Active Dampening Suspension found in the 2012-15 SRT Chargers, Challengers and 300s, including Hellcat

The progressive spring rate of the KW coilover spring set is specially designed for the adaptive series damper control in the Dodge Challenger SRT8. Whether in damper mode "Auto" or "Sport", the steering response of the slightly top-heavy muscle car will benefit significantly from the KW coilover springs. Also the driving dynamics will get more agility thru the lower center of gravity. The delivery content includes precisely dust protections and TÜV documents for a registration in the vehicle documents.

Lowering FA: 0 - 25 mm
Lowering RA: 5 - 25 mm
If you would like to place your order - KW Height Adjustable Spring System 12-13 Challenger R/T, SRT8

Thanks
Mikey

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
These are a great alternative for lowering your 2012-13 SRT with adaptive suspension! They allow you to custom adjust what height you want your car lowered to, while maintaining the adaptive OEM suspension system.

Here are a few pics during the install process on a local customers car.

Oh and yes this car also got some other goodies as well in the braking and handling dept, more to come on that in a separate thread ;)

#6 ·
Here are some pics of the finished product, we only lowered about .75" or so to keep clearance for the 315's in the rear, and the customer just wanted to get rid of the wheel gap. Looks great and will handle on rails with all of our suspension parts, and brake like nothing else with the 6 piston Baer's on all 4 corners.

#9 ·
what are the wheel and tire specs on that white challenger ^^^ there

#14 ·
Gotcha. My mistake. In order for me to throw an offer out there I would like to know hat brand of wheels they are so I can look up the specs i.e., is it a monoblock wheel, 3 piece wheel? what type of tires, sticky or not? All this has to be taken into account when making an offer

Thanks

#16 ·
These are the real deal folks! Had a chance to put some miles on a car we installed these on today, great ride, keeps the adjustable damper setting, and you ave control over how low you want your ride. Great package!

#25 ·
There is a collar on each coil spring, there are spanner wrenches included in the kit, these are used to turn the collar to and adjust the height. The fronts are pretty easy to do but the rears are a bit more involved once you have them on the car. Adjustment is something you generally do to set the ride height you want in the beginning, and not something you will mess with on an ongoing basis though

#30 · (Edited)
For your R/T I would suggest looking at the ST coilover system. This is a complete coilover made by KW as we,l and for $899 you can't beat them! This replaces the shock/strut as well as the coil and is fully adjustable so you can get that raked look! Here is a link
http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_p/90282.htm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.