Who here autocrosses? - Page 6 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Road Course / Autocross This is the place to post road course and autocross stories and event info

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-29-2019, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janson View Post
Trippy your car looks awesome. Ever since I got into road racing I'm excited about doing some suspension mods. I'm about to add Pettys front/rear sway bars and tower braces. I'm then going to get a set of race wheels/tires once I decide what I want to go with. I was still surprised how well my scat does stock with just Mopar stage 1 performance springs.
Dang, thats impressive!

I realize our cars will probably never be on the level of a 1LE Camaro or a Shelby GT350 (I've driven one, it's sweet) when it comes to cornering, they're just too large and heavy for that. But that's fine, they can get more than close enough for what I need my car for, and I think they're the best looking of the bunch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-29-2019, 02:58 PM

I think ill hold out on this coming event in SoCal until I have my wilwood 6P’s . Dont want to cook and buy stock brakes just to get by
post #53 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 09:45 AM

Garage
Ive been reading all the autocross posts since I signed up for the SCCA one at TMS later this month. Got my new mushroomhead Snell helmet and surprised I can wear it in the car as I'm 6'1. I can tell for me one of the most difficult things will be memorizing the course as seeing those apex cones is going to be rough. Hopefully there are plenty of black marks on the course to help. I'm only going to run bone stock so not expecting miracles and right now I'm the only driver in the possibly appropriately named BS class! In my former career I had special training at Summit Point numerous times but that was years ago. Anyway, I'm going to give it a shot.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quadcab Hemi
2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody

former owner

1973 Dodge Tradesman B100 Shorty no window
2012 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 54 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,773 Times in 2,854 Posts
Garage
My initials are BS. Represent!

A Guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 SXT Plus Pitch Black Blacktop Package. Eibach Pro lowering springs. Solo cat back exhaust. Paint and wheels coated w/ CQuartz Finest. DLux on all plastic.

Last edited by A Guy; 06-02-2019 at 10:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Road Course / Autocross

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode