Albuquerque NM area dodge dealers - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Albuquerque NM area dodge dealers

Which of the dodge dealers in the ABQ area is the recommended place to go for recalls (or ones to stay away from)? I need to get the pass. side airbag recall done to my '10 R/T. I live close to Larry H Miller but I have no problem driving to any of the other dealers in the area if they are better. Any recommendations?

Brian
2010 Plum Crazy Challenger RT A5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tall Guy; 12-06-2018 at 09:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-07-2018, 01:29 PM

Thanked 1,114 Times in 799 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Well your only other choices are Melloy on the West Side or the dealership down in Los Lunas which Melloy just bought.

I bought my car at Melloy but go to Larry H. Miller for my service visits. Both dealerships are good, are you getting resistance on the work you want done?

Now: '15 R/T Scat Pack A8 Pitch Black, Appearance Group, Leather, SG II [email protected] DA 6500([email protected] corrected)
-catch can, Hellcat airbox/filter, 180 tstat, Opti-Coat Pro+, ceramic tint, clear bra...and some other crap too
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Former: '12 Challenger SRT8 Pitch Black 6-speed, stripe delete [email protected] DA 7100(
corrected)
Former: '06 300C SRT8
(DA -700)
The Following User Says Thank You to EricG For This Useful Post:
Tall Guy (12-07-2018)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-07-2018, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Hi Eric,
No, no resistance. I just wanted to get a heads up one way or the other for them. I am well versed in the GM dealerships around here but not the Dodge dealers. Looks like I'll be given LHM a call in the next few days for this airbag recall.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Regional Forums > West

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode