Annual AZ Rt 66 Fun Run - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Annual AZ Rt 66 Fun Run

I have been researching road trips via old Rt 66 here at the Challenger forum and the Camaro and Mustang forums. I found the below link at the Camaro forum. There is also a thread there with tons of pictures and a fantastic write up.

Arizona Route 66 Association

Have any of you Arizona guys participated in this? Worth it?

The wife and I have been talking about a possible road trip along the old Rt 66, just trying to decide where I want to start and where to finish. After I saw the link was thinking head south and hit Rt 66 at the eastern edge of AZ and time it right to link up with the AZ Annual Fun Run (29 Apr - 1 May) and finish at the western edge of AZ and then head back home north to UT. Of course hit Goblin State Park and the Needles District of Canyon Lands on the way south.

Anyone else maybe interested in linking up for any portion of this road trip or maybe just the Fun Run part (Seligman to Topock Golden Shores)?

Of course I have some issues going on between now and then, possible shoulder surgery (find out tomorrow), definite back surgery. So depending on when surgeries are to be performed and length of recoveries, those will dictate whether we can go at that time or not. But still wanted to put it out there anyways.

Last edited by UTJim; 01-28-2016 at 11:26 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Regional Forums > West

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode