Mopar nationals Woodburn - Page 2 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-27-2015, 09:39 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal H View Post
I'll be there [Sunday] - I expect a number of members from our club PDX Mopar LX will be there as well...

Did you not make it this year or did I just miss you? We always look forward to seeing you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stuff: Custom Engine Cover, ARIA S/N 83 CAI, 180 TStat, 85mm Ported Throttle Body, 6.1L Exhaust Headers and JBA Hi Flow Mids, Corsa Sport Catback, SLP Line Lock, BT Catch Can, Nose Badge, and Dress Up Kit, Hotchkis Sport Sways, MyGiG Lockpick and Brandmotion backup camera, Tint, DRLs, Sequential Tails, MOPAR Hood Struts, Splash Guards, and Trunk Lid Liner, Radar detector/Blendmount, EZ-Pull Trunk Handles, Interior/Exterior full LEDs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-27-2015, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,355 Times in 2,569 Posts
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin2Win View Post
Did you not make it this year or did I just miss you? We always look forward to seeing you.
A couple of things:

-the weather was look pretty "iffy" so I dropped going to both a show in Salem (Sat)
and Sunday forecast was up in the air (but seemed to turn out way better than the forecast)

-I dropped off my Challenger for the dealer (I have LT warranty, so they get to do the work) for wheel bearings that seem to be wearing out

So I didn't have my car (was planning on entering the show).

So I would have looked forward to seeing you and Laurie there.

On the other hand I'll be @ the Oak Harbor Pig Fest show and I'll also be at the Graham - Sunbust show the week after that (already registered and have hotel arrangements).
With all that driving I'll be going on, it will be nice not to having howling wheel bearings!

2016 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker 23Y pkg (M6) ordered 8/28/15, born 10/23/15, home 11/20/15
Torred / Black/ Ruby Red leather
2009 R/T 27J pkg (M6) ordered 7/17/08, born 10/23/08, home 11/13/08
Hemi Orange / Dark Slate/Light Slate Gray leather
-Sold 9/1/15
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-27-2015, 11:14 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Ya I was talking about the car show. Only bout ten modern challengers. And 2 hellcats both black.

The races had a lot more. I watched till all cars cycled through 3 times or so. Even another GWE that was racing. Had some badass fast Challengers one black one that was really fast. Gave me the giddy chills and made me clap like a seal.

I only met one other person from this forum and that was Doughboy but he traded his Challenger for a 100 year anniversary Charger that he turned into a lowrider.

So was that any you guys?

2011 GWE SRT
Lockpick
Drake fuel door with custom BT Scat bee
Green Super Bee puddle lights
Corsa Extreme
Razors Edge Strut Brace
Cervinis Shaker
Green BT engine bling
Custom fuse box cover,beverage deletes with Super Bees
Custom green BT Beehive shifter knob
Killer Glass
Black spoiler
Blacked out tail lights, sides
Mopar door sills
Black chrome Vapor rims
Super Bee SRT grille emblem
Stripes deleted
Color Shift halos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-27-2015, 11:18 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Here's me and Doughboy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	507577
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-28-2015, 10:48 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R/T FAN View Post
Ya I was talking about the car show. Only bout ten modern challengers. And 2 hellcats both black.

The races had a lot more. I watched till all cars cycled through 3 times or so. Even another GWE that was racing. Had some badass fast Challengers one black one that was really fast. Gave me the giddy chills and made me clap like a seal.

I only met one other person from this forum and that was Doughboy but he traded his Challenger for a 100 year anniversary Charger that he turned into a lowrider.

So was that any you guys?
I was racing all three days and had a blast. This is the 5th time I've been down there for the Nationals. Won the LX race on Saturday and lost in the 2nd round of the sportsman class on Sunday. Came up against the NAPA truck and knew I had the cut a great (not just good) light, ended up going 0.015 negative and lost. Also had a personal best 12.920 @ 106 on Saturday.

Torred 2009 R/T Challenger, #371 , ran low 13s
https://www.facebook.com/woodburndra...type=1&theater
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-29-2015, 04:45 AM

Is anybody going to the mopar show in kirkerville ohio AUG 7,8,9 2015 Hope the wheather is nice.They are saying in HEATH OHIO THAT YOU ONLY CREASE ON SATURDAY between 6pm and 11pm only no Friday and moveing it to tri country dodge to buckeye lake not where odd lots and that area thry say they will give out tickets if you do not move.It will be enter resting.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-30-2015, 01:46 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,139 Times in 791 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemib5blue View Post
Is anybody going to the mopar show in kirkerville ohio AUG 7,8,9 2015 Hope the wheather is nice.They are saying in HEATH OHIO THAT YOU ONLY CREASE ON SATURDAY between 6pm and 11pm only no Friday and moveing it to tri country dodge to buckeye lake not where odd lots and that area thry say they will give out tickets if you do not move.It will be enter resting.

Isn't Ohio about 2500 miles from Washington and Oregon? I think you posted in the wrong area.....

RWL11
PDX, OR
2016 R/T Scat Pack, A8
Belle II

Drake All-Satin Fuel Door with Billet Tech Fuel Door Insert, EZ Pull Trunk Straps, Razor's Edge Front Strut Bar, Mopar Bright Pedal kit, Splash Guards, Door Sills, WP3 wheels & Hellcat Airbox with aFe Power Dynamic Air Tube and Merrick Motors Torred inserts. Tint & Clear Bra by Tommy's. DD XML2 Fogs. Billet Tech Engine Bay Dress Up Kit. Hurst Quad Tips. Silver Leaf Stripes by Mitch Kim.
"there are many like it - but this one is mine"
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-30-2015, 01:47 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,139 Times in 791 Posts
Garage
Don't miss Mopars on the Mountain, Saturday August 8th! 145 cars so far. https://www.challengertalk.com/forums...2015-a-315706/
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-30-2015, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
I was really hoping to hook up with some you guys there and put a face to the posts.... Maybe next year. I don't get up to the valleys too often.

Anyone check out my car? Like what I did to it? Or not?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Regional Forums > West

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode