Soon - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 04:34 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Soon

I will be looking to purchase new soon. Can anybody recommend a dealership in southern Idaho?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 05:23 PM

I don't know of anything specifically in Idaho but I recommend Tacoma Dodge. No dealer markups at all and willing to negotiate. High volume dealer with good people.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-17-2016, 10:23 AM

First Challenger came from Larry Miller in Boise. Had a good experience with that one. Current Challenger came from Peterson Stampede in Nampa. Will not recommend them at all. Took a ton of work/time to get the numbers right. Just wasn't a good experience all around and the car will never see that dealer again! Caught Lithia in Pocatello in a number of lies, so they were off the table. They were way over priced also. None of the dealers in the north end of the valley even had a car to look at. Let alone test drive when I was buying. Do some research on what you are interested in and you will find the ball in your court when it comes time to visit a dealer. I found it pathetic that I was teaching the sales people about the car they were trying to sell me. It did make it easy to spot the dealers that weren't worth talking to though.

2015 RT B5 blue
2006 Stratus (DD)
2001 Ram 2500 twin turbo Cummins
2010 Victory Cross Roads
2003 Victory Vegas
The Following User Says Thank You to MLR1 For This Useful Post:
383Mag (09-17-2016)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-17-2016, 11:19 AM

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I'm not familiar with your area and what dealers on this list may be close by. For what it's worth, I just happened to have bought my three Challengers from 2 out of 3 NH dealers on this list: FCA US Announces First Dealerships to Earn Customer First Award for Excellence - MarketWatch
I see one dealer listed in ID, which is Dennis Dillon Dodge Chrysler Jeep Caldwell, ID

'16 8 spd SRT Go Mango with Sepia leather interior and sunroof, Speedlogix catch can, MOPAR splash guards, Drag Pack stripes, MOPAR 10 wheel center covers, other exterior cosmetic mods

'11 6 spd GWE SRT, ARH longtubes, K&N CAI SOLD

'10 6 spd PCP R/T Classic owner, custom Katzkin white leather interior. SOLD
The Following User Says Thank You to USponycar For This Useful Post:
383Mag (09-17-2016)
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-2016, 01:30 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,141 Times in 793 Posts
Garage
I've heard good things about Dave Smith Motors | Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Dealer in Kellogg Idaho. Not sure if that is southern Idaho, but I think they do deliver.

RWL11
PDX, OR
2016 R/T Scat Pack, A8
Belle II

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Drake All-Satin Fuel Door with Billet Tech Fuel Door Insert, EZ Pull Trunk Straps, Razor's Edge Front Strut Bar, Mopar Bright Pedal kit, Splash Guards, Door Sills, WP3 wheels & Hellcat Airbox with aFe Power Dynamic Air Tube and Merrick Motors Torred inserts. Tint & Clear Bra by Tommy's. DD XML2 Fogs. Billet Tech Engine Bay Dress Up Kit. Hurst Quad Tips. Silver Leaf Stripes by Mitch Kim.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"there are many like it - but this one is mine"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Regional Forums > West

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode