Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Let's see pics of your yellow jacket challengers! Regardless of trim level

8K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  rajunz 
#1 ·
I found threads for many different color challengers except yellow. Who was brave enough to get a yellow car?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Interesting version of the rear stripe :thumbsup:
I had a yellow '72 Charger that I painted yellow once apon a time, I thought it looked pretty good. I sold it and the new owner added a few graphics that really looked good, I thought "I wish I thought of that" :eek2:.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
brave is a good word for it. also have a black '09 r/t that i gave to my daughter as her car shot craps, everbody loves that color. tremendous number of looks, but is a color that you love passionately or think it's way over the top. i added a '12 yellow jacket tribute body stripe as i think yellow has to be broken up with another color to make it really bling.father's day '17 as car is tribute to my old mopar mechanic, gone 27yrs but never forgotten

#36 ·
Seriously, I thought that THIS was an authentic"Yellow Jacker". Not just any yellow painted Challenger. These were real "SRT Yellow Jacket" cars! The rest shown here are just painted yellow? Am I wrong? 🤔
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

#13 ·
Plugs for bumper

Like you car!! Just got mine back. Sold my first one missed it so much had to find another one. Found one with 14k miles on it Heck it still has the original tires on it. They are stamped 1912 go figure.. Has all options with appearance package. The only thing 4 nasty holes in the bumper. How do i fix it with out replacing the cover? I like the way you covered the holes with plugs. Where do you find them? Thanks Ry

#21 ·
Like you car!! Just got mine back. Sold my first one missed it so much had to find another one. Found one with 14k miles on it Heck it still has the original tires on it. They are stamped 1912 go figure.. Has all options with appearance package. The only thing 4 nasty holes in the bumper. How do i fix it with out replacing the cover? I like the way you covered the holes with plugs. Where do you find them? Thanks Ry
The dealer never installed the plate holder. It was in the trunk when I drove it off the lot.

#14 ·
Try Bumper Plugs , or some have found the right size Christmas tree plugs and painted them body color

A Guy

#23 ·
Winter agrees with your car ;)

A Guy

#33 · (Edited)
Finally had a chance to take a few newer pics after a wash job Sunday.......but it was a little more cloudy than I preferred.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Yellow
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Rim

#34 ·
love the TA look! Is any of it a wrap or all paint?
I have a 2018 challenger T/A plus black top yellow jacket and the yellow is paint but the black on the hood, roof, truck, spoiler is flat black wrap or could be graphite black like my 20 inch graphite, hellcat rims that came on my trans am challenger

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

My beautiful yellow jacket black top at the slf strip with our shuttle out at Kennedy
Even have a few pictures of some straight up legends are with my car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle

2018 challenger, yellow jacket,Black top, Trans am T/A, love the Daytona’s and yellow jacket yellow
I have a murdered out a shaker with red leather interior six speed manual, but loved my Trans Am

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.