Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Official TorRed and Redline thread

15K views 55 replies 28 participants last post by  SRTMASO 
#1 ·
Attention all TorRed and Redline challenger owners, let's show some love to the old school reds. Pics are highly encouraged whether your beauty is naked or fully customized with decals. I searched and searched and haven't come across a thread dedicated to the classic reds.

#4 ·
I'm anxiously waiting my 2019 widebody scat pack in torred to be built. As soon as it is ill be posting pics here. Some when I accept delivery and then after I add thr matte black vinyl hood, scatpack truck stripe tints and hood pins I can't wait. I should have it by sometime in May hopefully.

#5 ·
Here's my Torred over Ruby / Black leather SP Shaker - this interior (leather) only available '15 / '16 and not many built in this color combo:

Added the '71 style R/T stripes plus the Mopar Shaker Strut braces

Attachments

Reactions: silver scat
#12 ·
It's the best red I've ever seen.

Attachments

#14 ·
Whata ride

First pic is/was my 2015 SXT PLUS
2nd Pic is/was my 2016 R/T SHAKER PLUS
3rd Is My 2016 HELLCAT
All 3 cars are in the RED LINE RED
4th pic is the day I traded in the Shaker for the CAT
These photo's don't really show the sparkle and beauty of the RED LINE RED, needs to be seen in the sun light.>:)

Attachments

#16 ·
All three red are great colors in their own way. Inferno Red just was too mild.

Nothing looks like Redline Red when clean and bright sunlight. The combo of pearl and metallic looks so deep and all that pop.

Octane Red is another color for those that want a more subtle red and that gold pearl pops in bright sun

#22 ·
True - Redline Red Tri-Coat has a much darker base plus there's light and darker red metallic particles in that paint.

Torred certainly has some yellow mixed in that brightens up that color - I'm glad its not like the Ford "bright red" that was used in the 80s and 90s - it had more violet pigment and was more like tail light red. Kind of a dull shade of that color family.

I nicknamed it "dead red"

#31 ·
Thats why I call it arrest me red!

#35 ·
Looks kind of orangish >:)

A Guy

#36 ·
Yes it's supposed to look a little orangy. However, the 2019 Challenger that's TorRed doesn't look a little orangy. What I want to confirm and verify from someone in here is whether or not the new 2019 Challenger that's built in March and April of 2019 thats TorRed still has that orangy tint in it. Does anybody in here know?

#38 ·
Here's some 2019 TorRed cars, maybe just the camera or the lighting makes some look different but it's the same PR3 paint code so color is the same.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.