Somernites Cruise: May 22nd-23rd (Mopar Mania) - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-15-2015, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Somernites Cruise: May 22nd-23rd (Mopar Mania)

Just as the title says, the theme for the May show at Somernites Cruise is Mopar Mania. It will be the 100th car show for Somernites Cruise, since starting up in 2001. 89,000 show cars have passed through the entrance gates of Somernites Cruise since 2001.

Information about Somernites Cruise:
Somernites Cruise
Where: Downtown Somerset
Date: May 22nd-23rd
Link to information about the May show month:
Somernites Cruise - May 2015

I was wanting to know if anyone on here (especially the members from Kentucky) plan on attending this event. I will be there with my 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8. It would be cool to meet other Challenger owners who share the same love for their cars. Whether it be the SE, R/T, Shaker, SRT8 or Hellcat models.

2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-31-2019, 09:46 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
As opposed to starting a new thread, I thought I’d bump this one back up to the top.....

The daughter and I went to the May 25th, 2019 cruise and had an absolute blast.

Any other KY members there?

2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket, Quick Order Package 28Q, Driver Convenience Group, Sound Group II, 5.7L HEMI and 8HP Automatic, Power Sunroof, and UConnect 4C w/NAVI.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Regional Forums > South

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode