ChallengerJam; Saturday February 14, 2015 'Love To Drive' - Page 2 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Mid-South Texas, Oklahoma

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-12-2015, 11:27 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sick'r Bee, been following this since you first posted. Is this a yearly thing or a couple of times a year? I would have loved to go on Saturday since it's not too far from the metroplex, but still waiting on my Challenger. Thought I would have it by now but I will be there next time!

2015 B5 Blue Scat Pack 6-Speed
Driver Convenience, Leather, and Technology Groups, with HK Premium Audio and Sunroof

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-12-2015, 12:04 PM

Thanked 1,040 Times in 697 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sick'r bee View Post
^^Know ya would bruder, this is a central location kinda for DFW,Austin,Houston, and San Antonio that's far enough off da "states" to make it a fun cruise. We just added a UnCluber out your way in Odessa, and wants to know about any cruises out your way, so seems to be up to U to get something going, we will of course pimp it, can even call it ChallengerJam, just set a date and a place NP!
Have him PM me.

I love American muscle cars like a thrice-divorced 45-year old tax attorney loves barely legal coeds. That is to say; passionately, inappropriately and almost certainly inadequately while muttering whispered apologies to the beautiful thing I am probably ruining forever.

To those who call me crazy: the distance between genius and insanity is measured only by success.

Add me on Instagram: Gomachine346
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-12-2015, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOMKY View Post
Sick'r Bee, been following this since you first posted. Is this a yearly thing or a couple of times a year? I would have loved to go on Saturday since it's not too far from the metroplex, but still waiting on my Challenger. Thought I would have it by now but I will be there next time!
Not a scheduled thing so may do again in April. If you have it by March 28 we will be going to Shreveport for the LA Mopar show, great bunch out there and be glad to have a B5 along, you are gonna love that car bruder, congrats in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Ride View Post
Have him PM me.
Undetermined here, sent him the email list so he may email you direct.

First 09 sold in DFW, 08/30/08 BB-SE/G TRADED for Sickr PCP, 10 PCP R/T 6-Spd 7/5/10, Dream Since Teens! Mods; MoPar Strutbrace,LMI CAI, Borla ATAK, Custom Raptor SL, Moroso CC, SSE, Hurst w/70's mod, BR sequentials, Amber/Red sw/LEDs, Hotchkis Swys, r-Police/Cquence Drilled Rotors-all, SXHood, DCS pins, Sickr rear/delete w/6x9s&12"sub, Boss 338s f 235/50/18, r 275/40/20ZR Motivos.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"TexasOutlawChallengers-ChallengerJam"
Studies show; PCP is highly ADDICTIVE in 6-speed form!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-13-2015, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Last bump

Weather is gonna be great, but Sunday it's gonna turn so if ya got plans to drive Sunday, may as well come on down/up/over to Hearne Saturday instead, jus sayin....
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-14-2015, 05:30 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Don't forget to bring a chair and see ya there (too early in morn for real poetry)!
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-15-2015, 10:52 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
:D:D:D

Was another great CJam, even though an apparent mis-communication between your's truly and the BBQ place as it seems that every other Sunday they are open and closed Saturday because of that, soo hope they don't cook extra for us today, oops? We did find a pretty nice alternate Cafe to hit, NP! 6 of us made it and I believe my "Cougar" LIKED being the only female there, you may or may not want to relay that to the "Spouces/GFs" that did not come, but both my sweeties were smiling (yes my 2010 I'm TOLD always smiles, tee hee), was another fun EXCUSE to drive and enjoy not just the car, but also friends the car has made for us, SMILES everywhere, total score and look to do again in April for those that missed one, NP!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Regional Forums > Mid-South

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode