Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums (https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/)
-   Mid-South (https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f61/)
-   -   Dallas Challengers (https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f61/dallas-challengers-670049/)

Zardoz 04-29-2019 07:03 AM

Dallas Challengers

I see lots of em around but don't see any Challenger meet ups. There are a couple of local LX clubs but I'm less interested in a real club and more interested in something less formal; just looking at other Challengers (not Chargers) and BSing about our cars. Not interested in driving to Ft. Worth either. Post up if you are interested as well and maybe we can do a weekend meet someplace like Dairyette or Kellers.

everton99 04-29-2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zardoz (Post 8464771)
I see lots of em around but don't see any Challenger meet ups. There are a couple of local LX clubs but I'm less interested in a real club and more interested in something less formal; just looking at other Challengers (not Chargers) and BSing about our cars. Not interested in driving to Ft. Worth either. Post up if you are interested as well and maybe we can do a weekend meet someplace like Dairyette or Kellers.

I live in Springtown, otherwise I'd be interested in meeting up in Dallas. It's about 70 miles east of me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jaspruill 04-29-2019 08:52 PM

Repping far south Dallas here. Been thinking about hitting the strip at Ennis. Anyone else interested?

Zardoz 05-22-2019 10:53 PM

Think I'm headed to TMS late this Saturday afternoon to do that charity thing where you get to make a few laps. It ain't cheap but its for a good cause. Supposed to be some kind of car show too.

Zardoz 05-25-2019 07:27 AM

Just bumping this if anyone has an interest. 4 pm today at TMS. 3 laps of the speedway ($50 for charity). Supposed to be some kind of car show or other stuff too.

EngiNerd 05-25-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zardoz (Post 8475271)
Just bumping this if anyone has an interest. 4 pm today at TMS. 3 laps of the speedway ($50 for charity). Supposed to be some kind of car show or other stuff too.

Sounds awesome!! Can't make it but would be a damn cool thing to do...even if they don't let ya go bombing around the track(?)

(Plano here)

Zardoz 05-25-2019 09:09 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Had a nice time today; there were a few other Challengers and Chargers there. In my three laps I didn't get to really gas it around the track (maybe 95 on the back stretch as they had lead and tail cars) but it was fun and went to a worthy cause.