Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Dallas Challengers

5K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  shak3r 
#1 ·
I see lots of em around but don't see any Challenger meet ups. There are a couple of local LX clubs but I'm less interested in a real club and more interested in something less formal; just looking at other Challengers (not Chargers) and BSing about our cars. Not interested in driving to Ft. Worth either. Post up if you are interested as well and maybe we can do a weekend meet someplace like Dairyette or Kellers.

#4 ·
Think I'm headed to TMS late this Saturday afternoon to do that charity thing where you get to make a few laps. It ain't cheap but its for a good cause. Supposed to be some kind of car show too.

#5 ·
Just bumping this if anyone has an interest. 4 pm today at TMS. 3 laps of the speedway ($50 for charity). Supposed to be some kind of car show or other stuff too.

#7 ·
Had a nice time today; there were a few other Challengers and Chargers there. In my three laps I didn't get to really gas it around the track (maybe 95 on the back stretch as they had lead and tail cars) but it was fun and went to a worthy cause.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Coupé

Reactions: A Guy
#13 ·
Donkmaster beat Demonology with the help of lots of nitrous, but a win is a win. Somewhat of a circus at times w/ all those, uh...personalities, but had a good time.

Yeah, I remember your jaz blue Scat running good numbers back in Dec. I'm getting better but still haven't broken into 11s yet. May head out to Xtreme Raceway on the 22nd for the WAM event, with possibly a couple of 1320 guys from last night.

#16 ·
Hellraisin is such a crazy color, you never know what shade its gonna look like. Here it looks almost black to me. It was great meeting you out there. Can't wait to hit the track again in better weather with a not completely stock car

Reactions: shak3r
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.