Reputable shop in/near Memphis, TN - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Mid-South Texas, Oklahoma

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 08:18 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Reputable shop in/near Memphis, TN

Hi all!
I'm looking for a reputable shop in or around the Memphis TN area to do some upgrades to my car. I'm looking to upgrade cam, heads, headers and thermostat. I called around to a couple shops and none would do the work. I really don't want to drive far to get this done but I guess I will if I have to. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thank you in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
Diablo custom tune
AIRAID CAI System
Mid Muffler Delete and 20% Tint
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 12:10 PM

Garage
My brother-in-law has used Dynospeed with pretty good luck for his Bowtie...dude does Challengers too I'm pretty sure...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MOPAR 17 - Pitch Black over Contusion Blue - Skip Shift Eliminator - Catch Can - BORLA Atak with Simulators
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 12:15 PM

I also have heard Dynospeed was decent.. Granted that was about 6 years ago. Since then I moved to NW Arkansas, where it is a barren wasteland for shops so it seems

2015 SUBLIME M6 SRT 392 Challenger
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 12:23 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by noremac View Post
I also have heard Dynospeed was decent.. Granted that was about 6 years ago. Since then I moved to NW Arkansas, where it is a barren wasteland for shops so it seems
I know that they DO have a Dyno, Bro-In_Law just got his Camero dynoed after having them rebuild it. It is super-charged so he was getting something like 850HP out of it when they got done with it...it will burn the tires off running 80 MPH down the interstate!!
I've been in there, but never had any work done on mine...but it's bran new so there is that...

noremac, it might be a barren wasteland for shops out there, but it is a BEAUTIFUL wasteland!!! Love those mountains...I get out to Ft. Smith in my Challenger about once a month or so for work...
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyHetz View Post

noremac, it might be a barren wasteland for shops out there, but it is a BEAUTIFUL wasteland!!! Love those mountains...I get out to Ft. Smith in my Challenger about once a month or so for work...
Thats why i moved out here... I am in fayetteville/springdale area
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-05-2017, 06:30 AM

Garage
Quote:
Thats why i moved out here... I am in fayetteville/springdale area
North of Ft. Smith a bit...but beautiful country. I'm headed up there tomorrow, but won't be in the Challenger as they are predicting some possible freezing rain or sleet on Friday when I return here...don't want to risk it!! 8)
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-05-2017, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyHetz View Post
North of Ft. Smith a bit...but beautiful country. I'm headed up there tomorrow, but won't be in the Challenger as they are predicting some possible freezing rain or sleet on Friday when I return here...don't want to risk it!! 8)
I got word just now it is spitting snow in Bentonville.. just north of me lol.. Guess what i drove today......
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-05-2017, 08:38 AM

Garage
Quote:
I got word just now it is spitting snow in Bentonville.. just north of me lol.. Guess what i drove today......
Ain't that always the way??!!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-07-2017, 09:39 AM

Garage
Quote:
Sitting here in the Plant in Ft. Smith and heard on the radio about Dyno Performance here...might want to give them a shout, maybe look up some reviews on them...closer than Memphis!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Regional Forums > Mid-South

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode