Texas Outlaw Challengers Cruise Sept. 4 - Page 2 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Mid-South Texas, Oklahoma

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 11:17 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlandvideo View Post
I live in Katy and it takes me 2 hours and 15 minutes taking I-10 to Route 46 in Seguin then straight in to New Braunfels. Use the new TX 99 (Grand Parkway) from Cypress and it will help.

Hope to see you there!
Cool beans. My wife is urging us to go. 2760 I-35 N... Is that the Buc-ee's y'all are talking about? And isn't there major construction going on down I-10 West right at Seguin?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Silvr RAM SRT-10 8.3L[6M, NoS-695hp]
2007 Blk 300C SRT-8 6.1L[bone stock]
2015 Pitch Blk 392 Challenger SRT 6.4L:
Onyx
6M, Blk Laguna leather, custom headrest pillows, Sunrf, HK, 8.4 NAV, Reso delete, Quad staggered exhaust tips, Headlight centercap delete, HC headlight intake tube into Mopar CAI, Classic Script Badges, Digital heads-up display, Hardwired Passport 9400i with Blend-mount on mirror.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Yes, that's the Buc-ees.

There is construction at Seguin, but it's on the feeder. I was out there last week and the main lanes and the Seguin exit for Route 46 aren't affected. Besides, it's Sunday morning so all should be quiet.

2009 Challenger RT Stone White 6-Speed (27F)
Ordered July 31, 2008 - Delivered Nov. 1, 2008

Mods:
Mopar CAI, Modern Muscle CNC Ported Throttle Body, BT Catch Can w/BMC braided hoses, Hood Struts, Skip Shift Eliminator, Painted Calipers, Cabin Air Filter, Blastin Bob's pipes w/glasspacks, SilverStar Headlamps, Boss 338's (black), Hurst Shifter, WebElectric Sequential Taillights, SRT8 suspension.

post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 02:14 PM

Thanked 1,040 Times in 697 Posts
I'm going to try and make it.

I love American muscle cars like a thrice-divorced 45-year old tax attorney loves barely legal coeds. That is to say; passionately, inappropriately and almost certainly inadequately while muttering whispered apologies to the beautiful thing I am probably ruining forever.

To those who call me crazy: the distance between genius and insanity is measured only by success.

Add me on Instagram: Gomachine346
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 02:49 PM

I'll be driving over from Houston as well.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 03:42 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 1,338 Times in 971 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPasoBob View Post
Wish is wasn't 576 miles from El Past to New Brunfels. And that's only halfway thru Texas. Damn this is a big ass state
I'll second that...Its my bday in Friday, so cruising with a bunch of like minded individuals would be a good bday in my book, but id have to drive for 4 or 5 hrs just to get there, thb do it again after it was all over...in my younger days, I'd still do it, but that's just a smidge too far for me now that I'm getting up in years
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 04:03 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
I'll second that...Its my bday in Friday, so cruising with a bunch of like minded individuals would be a good bday in my book, but id have to drive for 4 or 5 hrs just to get there, thb do it again after it was all over...in my younger days, I'd still do it, but that's just a smidge too far for me now that I'm getting up in years
This might just be the beer talking, but you know what, screw it, I'm gonna see if I can swing this deal.

My brother's gonna be roping in the Harper rodeo Saturday, and Harper ain't THAT far from NB, so if I can coerce the wife into leaving town the minute she gets off work on Saturday, we could haul ass down to Harper to watch him, then spend the night in Junction, and get up early to drive to NB to at least catch part of this deal...

Alright, now I just gotta be extra sweet to the wife between now and when I spring this little adventure idea on her...shouldnt be too difficult, HAHAHA!!!
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 04:25 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
This might just be the beer talking, but you know what, screw it, I'm gonna see if I can swing this deal.

My brother's gonna be roping in the Harper rodeo Saturday, and Harper ain't THAT far from NB, so if I can coerce the wife into leaving town the minute she gets off work on Saturday, we could haul ass down to Harper to watch him, then spend the night in Junction, and get up early to drive to NB to at least catch part of this deal...

Alright, now I just gotta be extra sweet to the wife between now and when I spring this little adventure idea on her...shouldnt be too difficult, HAHAHA!!!

Seguin is clear on construction as I drove through it yesterday morning and evening. I buttered up my wife taking her to Eagle Pass (gambling) so I can have play time this weekend.

For those of you attending there will be a Mopar vs the world event Saturday evening at San Antonio Raceway so this is the good excuse to spend your weekend down this way. Its 17 miles from New Braunfels so get a hotel room and hit the track around 6PM.

I drive the grey Scat Pack and will be easy to find. SOooooo come on out and beat me!!! lol

2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat A8
Bwoody CAI, JLT catch can, 285 Metco pulley with H/D Green belt, Demon 800cc injectors, HHP PCM/TCM tune, 3.09 diff, JBA catless mids, per4mance development diff brace, M/T ET Street SS 305/20 on Bravada 20X10.5 wheels.
Best time
[email protected]
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-30-2016, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Just a note while I'm thinking of it...we'll be parking at Buc-ees between the outer row of gas pumps and the I-35 feeder road right in front. I drive a Stone White '09 RT and should be there no later than 8:00 am.
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 12:23 AM

Wish I didn't have to work this weekend or the Mrs. and I would be there. Maybe next time. BTW, it's our anniversary this too. If I packed us up for something like this, she'd kill me.
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-01-2016, 06:52 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Well I'm half way there, figuratively speaking...i got mrs nuke to agree to make the rodeo trip so far, but she's not biting on the challenger cruise...luckily though, I've got one last card to play - I just happen to have some pictures of her that I'm sure she'd rather stay private, so I smell a compromise....AHAHAHAHAHA!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Regional Forums > Mid-South

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode