West Coast Challengers Car Club 2013 - Page 7 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
California California

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-28-2013, 11:01 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
And great people, Pre73!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicesave View Post
And great people, Pre73!
true...my bad....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #63 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

It is with great sadness that I tell you all that Stefanies oldest daughter Jaime passed away this morning at 0830. She was overtaken by a massive infection and was gone in less than 24 hours... Many of you met Jaime at various club events, she was her own person but so much like Stef in so many ways.. we will miss her greatly for the rest of our lives....

Mike

K&N CAI, Magnaflow Cat Back system, Predator Tune, Big Bully catch can, Half covers, Eibach spring and sway kit, Baer 14" Pro plus brakes, Powder coated stock wheels, BFXenon H-13 headlights, Functional scoops, Hood Strut Kit, Sony Touch screen stereo with JL audio amp and sub, Mopar nose and steering wheel badge, tint
359.9HP/406.2TQ

Last edited by Demonique; 12-31-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonique View Post
It is with great sadness that I tell you all that Stefaines oldest daughter Jaime passed away this morning at 0830. She was overtaken by a massive infection and was gone in less than 24 hours... Many of you met Jaime at various club events, she was her own person but so much like Stef in so many ways.. we will miss her greatly for the rest of our lives....
Sorry to learn of the tragic news. A huge loss for the family, and the club as well as she was a common face at many of our events.

If we can do anything for you or the family, please do not hesitate to call on any of us.

Stay strong. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

The Following User Says Thank You to raVenX For This Useful Post:
wasp392 (07-02-2013)
post #65 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
It is with great sadness that I tell you all that Stefaines oldest daughter Jaime passed away this morning at 0830. She was overtaken by a massive infection and was gone in less than 24 hours... Many of you met Jaime at various club events, she was her own person but so much like Stef in so many ways.. we will miss her greatly for the rest of our lives....

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by raVenX View Post
Sorry to learn of the tragic news. A huge loss for the family, and the club as well as she was a common face at many of our events.

If we can do anything for you or the family, please do not hesitate to call on any of us.

Stay strong. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Thank you raVenX, as I could not have said that any better.

Mike, I am truley saddened to hear about yours' and Stephanie's loss.

My heart goes out to both of you.

Jaime had her whole life to live in front of her.

I am so, so, very sorry for both of you.

If there is anything that I can do, I will do it for you.

Let me know if I can help.

Please check your PM.

Zoomer's 3 inch Cat Back Exhaust / Skip Shift Eliminator / SP Strut Tower Brace / SP 180 T-Stat / SP Catch Can / AFE Stage II CAI / CMR Tune By Adam at ST / Hurst-Gunslinger Carbon Fiber Pistol Grip Shifter / Polished Door Sills / Sequential Turn Signals / 1 of 351
post #66 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 03:05 AM

Thanked 4,370 Times in 2,879 Posts
Quote:

Mike
My sincere condolences for your loss.
My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #67 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 02:04 PM

Very sad to hear the news Mike. Please let us know whatever we can do to help and we will be there for you both. Our hearts and prayers are with you and your families.

Mopar: T-Shifter/Cargo Mat/Hood Struts/Strut Tower Brace/Splash Guards/Functional Hood Scoops/Pedals. BT: Mopar Nose Badge/Catch Can/Devo Strut Caps. Drake: Under Hood Engine Caps/Power Steering Reservoir Cover, Black Fuel Door. AEM CAI, Tinted Tail Lights, Window Tint, 20" Wheels, Plastidip Dodge Letters, Jones Full Boar Exhaust Reso Delete, Custom Stripe.
post #68 of 72 (permalink) Old 08-05-2013, 12:22 PM

West Coast Challengers had a great time at it's 2nd Annual "Charcoal & Challengers" club BBQ! There was plenty of delicious food, cold drinks, great people, and killer cars! Thanks to all the members and guests who attended!

Write up can found here:

West Coast Challengers 2nd Annual "Charcoal & Challengers" Club BBQ and Family Day || West Coast Challengers

For more info on how to join the fun, please visit our website at:
West Coast Challengers || So. Cal. Car Club || Southern California Chapter
post #69 of 72 (permalink) Old 08-06-2013, 10:06 AM

This past weekend West Coast Challengers returned to the Orange County Food Bank in Garden Grove, CA, to once again volunteer packing boxes of food for the elderly and less fortunate. Club members, friends, and family worked tirelessly and beat last years record of 1,044 boxes with a total of 1,579 boxes! It felt great being able to help an additional 535 needy families!

This year, as a challenge to the club members, both Keith and Larry generously agreed to donate, on behalf of the club, one dollar each for every box of food packed by the club members. So, in addition to packing 1,579 boxes of food, the food bank also received a financial donation from us in the amount $3,158.00.

Job well done people! A big thank you to everyone that contributed their hard work, sweat, time and money to this great cause!

If you are Challenger owner and are interested in being a part of some of our great events like the one mentioned above, please check us out at West Coast Challengers || So. Cal. Car Club || Southern California Chapter for more information!
post #70 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

(Thread Starter)
Living up to our reputation of creating fun and unique events, West Coast Challengers trekked out upon historic Route 66 on a car club cruise to give the club members a taste of what our parents and grandparents experienced in their day traveling along the “Main Street of America.” Read more.

Read more about our adventure.
The Following User Says Thank You to raVenX For This Useful Post:
wasp392 (09-30-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Regional Forums > California

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode