Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Quick OEM Tire Question

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  jzink0883 
#1 ·
I'm about to order the Voxx Demon wheels from Discount Tire but I have a question on tire size. Do any of the 20x9 OEM wheels on Challengers come with 245 tires stock or 275 tires.

#3 ·
They come with 245 stock, go with a 275/40/20 tire if you're going same all around. Why Voxx and not Factory Reproductions, you can get 20x9.5.

Thanks. If I still had an R/T I might go larger but I only have an SXT now and stock size is fine with me. Why Voxx and not FR?

1. It's 9". With the 20mm offset there's only 1/4" clearance between wheel and control arm. I don't want to squeeze in anything larger then factory specs.

2. I like the Voxx spoke design better. FR looks a little narrower.

3. Not as expensive.

#8 ·
Recommended wheel width for a 245/45 20 is 7.5"-9.0". The 245s will fit fine. The 275's would look surprisingly better/meatier...just a thought

A Guy

Reactions: mjb4450
#16 ·
Voxx is not oem spec. Oem demon wheels are 18”. These are 20”. Same for the factory reproduction wheels which I have and I think look better than the voxx

Sensors will fit but you will have to buy new lug nuts from gorilla lug nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mjb4450
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.