Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums (https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/)
-   Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension (https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f79/)
-   -   Tire/Wheel Fitment (https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f79/tire-wheel-fitment-669421/)

joshz 04-13-2019 04:05 PM

Tire/Wheel Fitment
 
Help, I've fallen in love with a tire/wheel combo and I don't know if it will fit :)

I've done some research and believe this will all fit, but would love some validation from someone with a similar combo. I have winter tires, so this is Summer only. Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm a hotrodding n00b :(

2010 Challenger R/T (Edelbrock supercharger so I'm looking for better traction)
Wheels: Bravado Tribute 18 in.x 9 in., 5 x 115mm Bolt Circle, +15mm Offset
Front Tires: 245/55/r18 Firestone All Season
Rear Tires: 295/45-18 Nitto NT05

zapplin4 04-13-2019 04:32 PM

You should be able to run 295's in the rear. I'm running 305's on 10 inch rims. don't know the offset tho.

ChallyTatum 04-13-2019 05:40 PM

Welcome to the forum. You should be able to run 315s in the back...here are my specs:
https://www.challengertalk.com/forum...7-post281.html

Nuke 04-13-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zapplin4 (Post 8457283)
You should be able to run 295's in the rear. I'm running 305's on 10 inch rims. don't know the offset tho.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChallyTatum (Post 8457307)
Welcome to the forum. You should be able to run 315s in the back...here are my specs:
https://www.challengertalk.com/forum...7-post281.html

And y'all are doing that on 18" rims???

zapplin4 04-14-2019 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuke (Post 8457361)
And y'all are doing that on 18" rims???

Dang, in my mode of sleep deprivation and work, I failed to see the 18 inch wheel. I dont even think those would even fit over my Brembos

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ChallyTatum 04-14-2019 07:17 AM

@Nuke , well you are always telling me to stop being so dang logical...and this is what happens when I over achieve that.

Being a 2010 is what I see being the main problem as the fenders are not rolled like the +2015s.

FYI - here is an example of a +2015 model with 18"
https://www.challengertalk.com/forum...651-post1.html

Nuke 04-14-2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChallyTatum (Post 8457465)
@Nuke , well you are always telling me to stop being so dang logical...and this is what happens when I over achieve that.

Being a 2010 is what I see being the main problem as the fenders are not rolled like the +2015s.

FYI - here is an example of a +2015 model with 18"
https://www.challengertalk.com/forum...651-post1.html

Circular logic != regular logic

BLAMMO!

FACE!

:wiggle: :alfdance: :banana: :bouncy: :elephant: :headbang2: :rofl:

trippytro 04-14-2019 11:43 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c8bb61f94a.jpg

18’s with 275 in the front no rub lowered with camber arms and rear bushings


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome