Start you own ChallengerTalk garage now! Another great feature available to all members, brought to you by your challengertalk.com team. Create a garage for your vehicle, boat, bike and more!

'10 RT/C

Garage
Vehicle Name '10 RT/C
Year 2010
Make Dodge Challenger
Model R/T Classic
Color brilliant black pearlcoat
Packages STP, sunroof, 6 speed, NO EVIC
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
History I bought this car brand new in February of 2011. It has been, by far, the best vehicle I've ever owned. I drive this every day, every season, including snowy winters. My family enjoys the space, and I of course, enjoy the styling and performance. I plan on keeping this car until it dies or rusts out.

I was never happy with the performance stock. At the same time, I wanted to keep it reliable as a daily driver. All the mods I've added makes it sound, feel and drive more like a muscle car. It's got plenty of power and torque especially with the custom tune with my mods so I have no need to upgrade anything further. The suspension work practically eliminated all my wheel hop. It was costly but the car feels very confident especially when launching and speed shifting. No more hop and smooth and responsive power delivery. I would say handling is excellent for a car of this size.

The car has 34k miles on the clock with no major repairs or issues.
Exterior
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Exterior 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Exterior
BT nose badge
"5.7lL" badges next to HEMI emblem on the hood
"Challenger RT" black license plate holder
SRT8 6.1 front chin spoiler
20% tint all around
tribal cross on the rear window
UPR polished valve stem covers
WebElectric sequential taillights
Radius Lighting LED reverse lights, tag light, map lights, and trunk light

Interior
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Interior 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Interior 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Interior
UPR polished billet door lock pins
Barton short throw shifter
Beltronics Pro 300 radar detector

In-Car Entertainment
430 RBZ (installed in '14)
Boston Acoustic 7 speaker sound system with 276 watt amp

Under the Hood
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Under the Hood 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Under the Hood
Mopar strut tower brace
Zoomers catback exhaust
AFE Stage II cold air intake
Fastman ported throttle body
Diablo CMR custom tune
Jet 180* t-stat
SLP skip-shift eliminator
Billet Technology catch can
Mopar hood struts

Suspension
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Suspension 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Suspension
Spohn sway bar end links
Speedlogix adjustable rear control arms
Speedlogix rear tension bars

Wheel and Tire
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Wheel and Tire 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Wheel and Tire
20" Forged aluminum Heritage wheels with staggered Nitto Motivos (245/45 20" front, 275/40 20" rear)
Gorilla wheel locks
Views: 595

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome