Start you own ChallengerTalk garage now! Another great feature available to all members, brought to you by your challengertalk.com team. Create a garage for your vehicle, boat, bike and more!

Gila Monster

Garage
Vehicle Name Gila Monster
Year 2014
Make Challenger
Model R/T Shaker
Color Header Orange
Packages 2014 Limited Edition Shaker
2014 Challenger R/T Shaker
2014 Challenger R/T Shaker 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker
History Manual 6 speed with JBA long tube headers, JBA X-pipe with flow-thru cats, JBA cat-back exhaust, Magunson super charger, Fastman throttle body, Arrington Performance fuel hat, 180° thermostat, Drive Shaft Shop aluminum one piece drive shaft, Drive Shaft Shop 1400HP axles, McLeod RXT dual plate racing clutch, hybrid syncros in the TR-6060, Barton OEM shifter, skip shift eliminator, CVD delete, Moroso catch can, 4 point shock tower brace, 4 point strut tower brace, Whiteline swaybars, Whiteline cradle bushings, Fluidyne aluminum radiator, Moroso custom billet coolant tank, High Horse Performance custom tune.
Exterior
2014 Challenger R/T Shaker Exterior 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker Exterior
Yeah, they're real...
And an APR splitter.

Interior
2014 Challenger R/T Shaker Interior 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker Interior 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker Interior
A-pillar pod with boost, wideband and oil pressure gauges, and overhead console pod with voltage and fuel pressure gauges. A Raptor shift light. ZAutomotive burnout box. A dash rug, real purdy pedals all round, Mopar billet rocker covers and a Barton short-shifter with my stock pistol grip on top of it positioned as far left as I could get it.

In-Car Entertainment
2014 Challenger R/T Shaker In-Car Entertainment 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker In-Car Entertainment
No, I'm not going to put up photos of wife or myself here, but I will put up these...

Under the Hood
2014 Challenger R/T Shaker Under the Hood 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker Under the Hood 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker Under the Hood
Purdy, ain't it...

Suspension
Razorsedge 4 point shock and strut tower braces. Whiteline swaybars and cradle bushings. Nope, I'm not crawling under there to take pictures.

Wheel and Tire
2014 Challenger R/T Shaker Wheel and Tire 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker Wheel and Tire 2014 Challenger R/T Shaker Wheel and Tire
Forgestar C5 Gunmetal 18", 8" wide front and 18", 9.5" wide rear wheels with Nitto 245/55 Motivos in front and Nitto 295/45 555G2s in the rear.
Views: 893

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome