Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a chin spoiler and front belly pan for the years noted above. It was foggy last night and when I saw the speed bump, it was too late. My RT lip was damaged. Figured I’d upgrade to the 392 with the brake cooling ducts for the next track day. If you have the side close out covers too, even better.

I’m in the Portland, OR area and I’m willing to drive a bit in the PNW. Or shipped.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m looking for a chin spoiler and front belly pan for the years noted above. It was foggy last night and when I saw the speed bump, it was too late. My RT lip was damaged. Figured I’d upgrade to the 392 with the brake cooling ducts for the next track day. If you have the side close out covers too, even better.

I’m in the Portland, OR area and I’m willing to drive a bit in the PNW. Or shipped.
Hello - I have a 2014 SRT with engine and trans gone - make offer on any pieces you need - located in st cloud , mn

Hello - I have a 2014 SRT with engine and trans gone - make offer on any pieces you need - located in st cloud , mn
I prefer that you text replies to 9522010831

1 - 2 of 2 Posts