Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just created this account a couple minutes ago to get more info on this pretty secluded install process. I have a couple questions on this..so I ordered them the other day and they came in already. I have a 2011 Challenger R/T classic 6 speed, and noticed the factory upper control arms sit pretty close above the 245 50 20 tires I have. Will there be any clearance problems when the coils are installed? Is this ST suspension kit a “Plug and Play” ? Anything else I need to know about installing this? I know the SPC adjustable control arms/bushings are pretty much required but that’ll be when the coils have settled in the coming weeks. If anyone can give me awesome pointers, and guidance on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cant find much info but found this on the forums:

Pre-Set Dampening by KW Engineers for a sporty yet comfortable ride quality
Individually height adjustable
Matched damper and and spring rates
Self centering dust boot for insured durability
5 year limited warranty

Link for coils: (not much info again)
https://www.speedlogixstore.com/product-p/90282.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Did you buy a fully adjustable kit? (Height, dampening, stiffness?)
The distance from the control arm to the tire will never change. Unless you run too big a tire. Should have no issues related to the ride height besides alignmet, which im assuming the coils already habe camber adjustmest.
No worries, it looks like its close, but in reality that bolt for the upper arm moves in unison to the tire and wheel

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,770 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk stealthcoyote. As mentioned, that distance won't change unless you change to a taller tire. A Guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts