Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the center area of my 2016 scat pack shaker there is a button in the area where the super track back button is and others that says “Back”. I was wondering what this button actually does? I realize this is probably somewhere in my owners manual and I also realize this is an extremely stupid question but have a heart and help me out just the same thank you for your time if you take a look at the pictures of my car the last grouping of pictures shows this button

·
Registered
27 Posts
In the center area of my 2016 scat pack shaker there is a button in the area where the super track back button is and others that says “Back”. I was wondering what this button actually does? I realize this is probably somewhere in my owners manual and I also realize this is an extremely stupid question but have a heart and help me out just the same thank you for your time if you take a look at the pictures of my car the last grouping of pictures shows this button
It's to navigate "back" in the UConnect menus.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,558 Posts
Just don't go over 88 MPH!

A Guy

Reactions: 72/340 and Pauljw
1 - 4 of 4 Posts