Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a harness I made to run the LED side marker and plate lamp while retaining the back up sensors. Its completely plug and play. The sensors fit the 2015 and up lower valence and work perfectly. $110. Paypal ready.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Does this harness integrate the tail lights as well or just the side lights and parking sensors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just the bumper lights and sensors. It allows the use of the LED side markers and LED license plate lamp while retaining the use of the 14 and down backup sensors. The harness is OEM from a 2017 and the backup sensor and main plug connectors modified to fit 2014 and below.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Gotcha, my 13 doesn't have backup sensors, I was interested until this information came to light. I'm doing the swap though here very soon. Just need to get the bumper cover painted to match my car's paint now.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you still make this harness?? I need one with out back up sensors just side marker and plate light
You can just buy this one and not use the sensors. I’m not really making these and just have the original one I made. The car became a full hellcat conversion so don’t need to do the conversion harness.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is a harness I made to run the LED side marker and plate lamp while retaining the back up sensors. Its completely plug and play. The sensors fit the 2015 and up lower valence and work perfectly. $110. Paypal ready.

View attachment 986917 View attachment 986918 View attachment 986919
You can just buy this one and not use the sensors. I’m not really making these and just have the original one I made. The car became a full hellcat conversion so don’t need to do the conversion harness.
can you shoot me a text I’m need to buy one 502-807-0423

1 - 7 of 7 Posts