Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Gonna need the induction plumbing too.

Airbox, etc.
yep!! I know the demon intakes which are either the same or very similar are something like $500 :frown:
Thats not a bad price for the hood, but add in paint, intake and under hood ducting, misc and you'd be in close to $2k is my guess...ouch!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
yep!! I know the demon intakes which are either the same or very similar are something like $500 :frown:
Thats not a bad price for the hood, but add in paint, intake and under hood ducting, misc and you'd be in close to $2k is my guess...ouch!
About the same for Shaker Hood.

I still don't know why it isn't just an option on all the 392 or 345 Challengers and it's packaged instead.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Depends on how you paint the hood painted. If you want it flat black (which is cool) or if you want it to match some expensive red color.

·
Vendor
12,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
About the same for Shaker Hood.

I still don't know why it isn't just an option on all the 392 or 345 Challengers and it's packaged instead.
shaker by the time you paint and install more like 3500.00:surprise:

·
Vendor
12,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Demon intake is restricted, cannot be bought or sold unless you own a Demon
Luke

·
Registered
102 Posts
On a cool night, I bet you could get 20-25hp from real cai on a 6.4L.

Dodge raised the HC 10hp - 707-717 because of this hood, but I think they may be conservative.

That being said, I doubt I would spend the total amount of cash required.

·
Vendor
12,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

in stock and ready to ship

·
Vendor
12,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
I can't believe that there is no way to gain the lousy 7more HP on a 2015-18 HellCat with out spending a ton of $$$$$.
Is it really just the more air flow?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts