Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into purchasing a used 09-10 SE and was wondering what options were possible to get in an SE.

As of right now I know I want

-leather
-media center (or w/e thing is that let's you install music on it)
-radio controls on steering wheel

If someone could provide a link with what options are available that would be appreciated greatly, thanks.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Well the most well known option was the "G-Package". This got you the 18" wheels used on the based R/T's with a bit narrower tire. It also got you fog lights, leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter knob. I think leather seats were separate from the G-Package, but yes, they were optional. Some of the earlier 09's had to have the spare tired ordered as an option from what I have seen. So if you worry about those kinds of things, check under the panel in the trunk area for a spare tire.

Yeah the media center was optional.... sunroof of course was another option.

I don't think all 09's had traction/stability control standard either.

Another bigger option was the Rallye package. That got you black stripes with red pinstriping, different 18" wheels, chrome fuel door, different gauges (slightly different, still white).... I am sure you got something else with the Rallye, probably the rear spoiler too.

·
Registered
212 Posts
here's a pic of my window sticker, it gives you an idea of a se with all the things you mentioned and what the list was . hope it helps

Attachments

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
^^^ I have the same car in Torred w/o the NAV. Looks like the NAV was about $700-800 more than the 430 non-NAV.
The G also had the vanity lights and mirrors in the visors. The Rallye had the CF panels in the radio and console bezels. I think you had to get the MyGig to get the radio controls in the steering wheel. There really aren't that many options to consider. All you have to do is look at the car to see if has what you want. If it has leather, they are heated. If the steering wheel is covered, it is the G package. The other items you asked about are obvious. I'd say make me an offer, 10k miles, but I don't know of a color and model I like better than what I have. I guess the only reason I would want an R/T is the badge on the grille the EVIC and the Heritage wheels, but I bought some Chrome Clads and can live without the EVIC and the heated outside mirrors. I thought you already were an owner the way you have been participating over the past year.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have steering wheel switches

·
Registered
212 Posts
no Evic , I think it was built in early'10, it was part of the mygig 730n option

·
Registered
130 Posts
As ChallengerPhil said, you get the rear spoiler with the Rallye package. The color of the stripes depends on the color of the car. I have a '10 DWB Rallye with white stripes trimmed in red. The silver Rallyes had grey stripes.

The steering wheel audio controls come with the radio options that have the touch screen. If you don't get them, you can either have the dealer install them, or do like S/S Dodge did and install them yourself.

My SE has the "G" package, Rallye package, heated leather seats, and sunroof. Don't have the upgraded radio with touch-screen, but I do have satellite radio which is nice to have on long trips.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Interesting Walnetto, my base model 2010 has the vanity mirrors and lights in the visors. They must have really messed around with what was available in the middle of model years production.

Basically Professor75, you can get an incredibly well optioned SE that would make a wonderful daily cruiser/driver. Between the radio upgrades, leather, upgraded wheels/tires, and the wonderful looking Rallye option, you can't go wrong. Expect to pay a pretty penny though, I would not be surprised if you spent over 25k on a Rallye optioned, leather equipped 2010 SE with low miles.

·
Registered
212 Posts
You can still find some '10s around new, I guess when the new engines came out in '11 nobody wanted a '10 anymore. There's one by me in S.C. that's loaded, new and they can't get rid of. They got it down to 24k or so and want to move it bad.Same dealer I bought my car from and we just bought a Wrangler Sahara from them,told them they overcharged me for my car and I wanted a few thousand off the jeep, they just laughed:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts