Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 b5 srt8

Hey all, Been lurking around for a bit, but recently got my first car, 09 SRT8 Challenger 6 speed, loving the car so far, but I'm sure ill have some questions, lol.
Anyways, Here's some photos!

·
Registered
8,356 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
682 Posts
She's a beaut Clark! Congrats.

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!, first thing I did was add a Mopar shift knob, I think next I want to try do do something with the taillights, Also kind of want to lift the rear a bit, seems to be lower than the front, and I would like it as high, or higher. Any ideas? Thinking some kind of spacer?

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
A wonderful color on that SRT8. Welcome.

·
Super Moderator
13,338 Posts
Rare Color

[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your 2009 SRT. B5 Blue was my second choice. I have a 2009 Hemi-orange SRT.

In 2009, only 8,586 Challenger SRTs were built. Of this total, only 236 were B5 (153 6-speeds and 83 Autos).

How many miles are on your car?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your 2009 SRT. B5 Blue was my second choice. I have a 2009 Hemi-orange SRT.

In 2009, only 8,586 Challenger SRTs were built. Of this total, only 236 were B5 (153 6-speeds and 83 Autos).

How many miles are on your car?[/QUOTE]

Right around 70,000 KM, or around 43,500 Miles, Cool to know the exact numbers like that!

·
Administrator
17,041 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey all, just wondering if I need somthing special to start a new thread? Wrote a thread up about my taillights, and looks like it got deleted instantly? Same with another about rear lift IIRC, Thanks, Blaise,

And here is what I have done with the taillights, Let me know what you think,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
theblaisez24
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing