Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to possibly change out my stock primary front grill with a black version on a 09 SRT8. I've done a few Google searches but seem to come up semi-empty handed in terms of finding a version that is nearly identical to stock minus the black outline instead of silver. Likewise, if anyone has any photos of what this looks like on their Challenger that'd be great to see as well.

Likewise, I am looking at changing my rear spoiler to something similar or equivalent to the 15-17 spoiler. I'm curious if a factory spoiler would work without requiring additional drilling or if there is anyone who has found an alternative. I'd like to ability to switch back potentially in the future.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I dipped my front grille bezel years ago, but this should give you an idea of what it looks like. I had planned to buy the black mopar 11 grille (which is gloss black) but I never got around to it.

Also, I've got the 15+ spoiler on as well. Love the look.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also, I've got the 15+ spoiler on as well. Love the look.
I like the extra bit of attitude that the 15+ spoilers have. Definitely looks nice there (On both counts). Did you use a standard 15+ spoiler? Any complications with install or a pretty quick lift and shift kind of deal?

·
Registered
356 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I like the extra bit of attitude that the 15+ spoilers have. Definitely looks nice there (On both counts). Did you use a standard 15+ spoiler? Any complications with install or a pretty quick lift and shift kind of deal?
Mine was purshased through Amazon, it's not OEM but I was extremely happy with the quality. It came pre-painted and was pretty much a direct swap. The only thing I needed was double sided tape to replace the oem tape with (tape keeps it from raddling and scaring the paint on your deck lid).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts