Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We currently have programs for both the 5.7 and 6.1 Hemi controllers, 6 speed and automatic. Here is some information on the calibration.

Cooler engine fan on temp
Cooler transmission overheat on fan temp (auto)
Firmer Shifts
No stall air/fuel torque management
No stall timing torque management
Modified shift torque management (auto)
Modified tip in spark retard
Modified throttle pedal/blade filter
Modified Down Stream o2 sensors algorithms
Modified A/C off at WOT feature
Modified knock sensor algorithms
Modified closed to open loop time
Modified closed to open loop fuel enrichment curve
Modified P/N rev limit

At this time we can only offer these programs installed on your controller. Turn around time is 2-3 days. $600.00. These are not Diablosport created tunes.

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
What is it for the 6 sp srt 6.1s that you have and how do we program? Predator is still on hold as far as I know. for the 6spds...
thank you!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave,
We can provide calibrations for the 6 speed 5.7 and 6.1 Challengers. You will need to ship us your computer and a list of modifications. We can ship your controller back in 3 working days.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
how much hp can you get out of 5.7 with this tuner safely without voiding anything and how does it work will i need to do something everytime i drive? all new for me

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm with Skunky. I've got the Predator waiting for the programming. In the meantime I've installed MBRP cat backs and a K&N CAI and the 180 thermostat. Do you have the program for the 5.7L auto adapted for the mods? If so, how much does it run?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We do provide calibrations for the 09 5.7 and 6.1 stick shift cars with the bolt on mdifications you describe. They include all the changes noted above.
We see about a 20hp increase between 3000-5000rpm. At this time we need your controller to calibrate and can turn it around in about 3 working days.
The biggest benefit is how the car feels when you drive it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts