Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so after some Jackwagon gave my Baby a nose job! I needed a trip to the Body Man. Feeling in the Dump's because the car has 7500 miles and stays in the Garage most of the year and has been baby since 2009, I felt it was time for a change! I went for a Classic look not the first one here to do this but I think with the touches I added It's one of the Nicest one's on the road! Tell me what you all think? I used the 2011 front nose with 11' chin spoiler and belly pan. Then added the T/A hood with Mopar Hood pin kit and of coarse got the Mopar Vent kit to make that scoop work! I had the Hood painted in satin black as well as the tail spoiler and edge of the front bumper. And the Awesome T/A stripes from RyderGrafix!

I LOVE IT ! I got stopped twice on the ride home when I picked it up and the thumbs up 3 times! LOL now Im going to do Full SRT manifolds back stock exhaust from a 6sp car . I will have Her @ All Chrysler next week if anyone wants to stop and check Her out and say Hello!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Put Her on the Lawn for a Photo shoot when I got Home!

Safe in the Garage!

·
Registered
375 Posts
That my friend, is one find looking Beast!!

I love it.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Very nice ride ya got there. Very jealous of the garage! Wish every enthusiast's garage came with a lift :)

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Looks great! I just did the 2011 front end swap as well, still gotta get on the ball and order the new spoiler though

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks great! Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sweet did my swap in April for my Ralleye.

·
Registered
295 Posts
What a great ride, Looks awesome!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Typically I am hard to impress, but this has impressed me. It looks damn good.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Okay so after some Jackwagon gave my Baby a nose job! I needed a trip to the Body Man. Feeling in the Dump's because the car has 7500 miles and stays in the Garage most of the year and has been baby since 2009, I felt it was time for a change! I went for a Classic look not the first one here to do this but I think with the touches I added It's one of the Nicest one's on the road! Tell me what you all think? I used the 2011 front nose with 11' chin spoiler and belly pan. Then added the T/A hood with Mopar Hood pin kit and of coarse got the Mopar Vent kit to make that scoop work! I had the Hood painted in satin black as well as the tail spoiler and edge of the front bumper. And the Awesome T/A stripes from RyderGrafix!

I LOVE IT ! I got stopped twice on the ride home when I picked it up and the thumbs up 3 times! LOL now Im going to do Full SRT manifolds back stock exhaust from a 6sp car . I will have Her @ All Chrysler next week if anyone wants to stop and check Her out and say Hello!
Great job!

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Wow. That looks amazing. Simply awesome. Now just change the rims to complete the look! But I absolutely love the way it all came together...normally, I'm not a fan of the T/A look, but you've single-handily changed that!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Guys I'm glad you like it ! It's hard sometimes to pull the trigger on major changes and have to trust in a shop to pull it off but I gotta say this turned out awesome !And thats from a Guy who is anal about his rides so I was over the car 3 times before I took it home! As for the cost It was split with the repair work so its kinda hard to put a number on it but the parts and paint where around 3g's. I was going to go with KMC wheels but the wife wants all black so we are split for now on what to get. lol :bigthumb:

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Anyone who says that isn't beautiful is just jealous!

Jack

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Get rt classic rims.........spendy though but 20 inch and look like old school kragars.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts