Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'09 r/t parts for sale (added pictures)

1. I have brand new eibach sportline suspension kit never used but took out of box to bring them from TX to WA. Only way they would fit in car. Still have bushings and stickers in plastic bags. $500 O.B.O

2. I have powerstop slotted rotors both back and front for a SRT for $300 shipped. They cost me $170 to ship from WA to TX. Never used one front and back rotor still in box others are perfectly fine been stored in garage. Sets of brake pads included.

3. I have one chrome moroso valve cover for 6.1 don't know if it fits r/t. $100. Perfect for that one side that is messed up.

4. I also have set of 6.1 ignition coils w/ about 15k miles on them in a box. Make an offer

Also will entertain trades.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
What does the Sportline kit do for an R/T that already has SRT springs and shocks?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
these should be stiffer and provide better performance in handling. And if im not mistaken srt springs lowered your car probably an inch, which means these would drop your car another inch or so. This kit also includes the sway baars which stiffens the frame of your car which also provides better performance.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Everything still for sale. Military has had me busy with a couple surgeries so I haven't been on for a minute.

Get this stuff out.

Btw the rotors were $170 to ship from Washington state to Texas.
If you know of a cheaper way let me know.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Another forum member mentioned to me that you can ship via Greyhound. They have a size limitation but apparently if you can fit it in a tub/bin/chest that is within those limits it ships for approx $100. We ended up using FEDEX as the items being shipped were outside the size allowed. Might be worth looking into.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts