Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 RT with lifetime warranty but I want to add power without voiding the warranty, anyone have any ideas? I've already done exhaust and working on CAI but seems pretty limited past that.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
i got a predator tuner and ask about it voiding warranty before I got it and I have an email from them saying it will not void the warrany so after you put you CAI in and you want to wake it up a bit you might get a tuner.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I have had no problems at the dealer with my mods..but then again I never went in with engine problems. lol
Your R/T looks great btw!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got a predator tuner and ask about it voiding warranty before I got it and I have an email from them saying it will not void the warrany so after you put you CAI in and you want to wake it up a bit you might get a tuner.
I was looking at those but was told by my dealership that it would void the warranty because it leaves an "imprinty" on the car's computer.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I would think so but I can send you the email and it's from them. I would think if you had a problem that the dealer said was because of the tuner you could make Diablosport pay for it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have had no problems at the dealer with my mods..but then again I never went in with engine problems. lol
Your R/T looks great btw!
Thanks for the compliment. I love the car but always room for more horsepower. I haven't had any problems either but would hate to have something go wrong in 10 years and have them say "Thanks, but you modified the engine so you're SOL".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts