Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One owner 2009 Automatic SRT8 Hemi Orange Challenger 53K miles, fully loaded NAV, Sunroof, Mopar 10’Sub.
I have all the original parts with the exception of the exhaust and shocks/struts and speakers.
Approximatly 5k miles ago the car was professionally lowered 1.5 inches with Eibach and Bilstein shocks/struts all around. All new ceramic pads and new rotors were done at this time.
The car has a magnaflow competition 2 series cat back exhaust, diablo tuner, lock pick, CAI and Focal Speakers replaced the original equipped speakers.
Adult owner excellent condition. The only reason I am selling the car is I now have a second child and getting the kids in and out is too much of a hassle. I find myself needing 2 parking spaces to open the door to get them in and out. I will see what happens here prior to me trading it in. Asking 27500 Houston

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I also have a backup cam but I never installed it. Original emblems, intake, springs and paperwork come with the car as well. I never used the SRT8 track experience if you can still use it, its yours too.

[email protected] place SRT in the subject line for more info.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
glwts that sounds too cheap! its going to sell like hot cakes.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Friday

Picking up my new truck this Friday, Dec 27th. So far no takers from the posting. I will reduce the price to my trade in offer of 26500.00 so that someone who appreciates the vehicle will own it and love it as much as I did.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts