Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen used 09 SRTs going for about 30K on cars.com. Are these usually high mileage cars or what? Are there any major difference between the 2009 and 2010 SRTs? I was planning on someday getting an RT b/c I thought an SRT was way out of my price range, but if I can find a used SRT for that price, why not get the SRT? Thoughts?

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
buying used is often the way to go to get a higher trim you could not otherwise afford. there are potential pitfalls in buying used though. good luck in your decision.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Used SRT is the best deal going right now. Do your research on the car and buy an SRT, you can thank me later.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
If you go the used route be careful. If they were abused or dragged alot there maybe concerns there.

From 09 to 10 I don't believe there were any changes made.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
If you go the used route be careful. If they were abused or dragged alot there maybe concerns there.

From 09 to 10 I don't believe there were any changes made.

:bigthumb: Definately be very weary buying ANY USED muscle car. I personally would only buy used if (and this is a big IF) it had extremely low miles and looked in pristine condition. Also, feel out the seller and listen to what he says very carefully.....listen for any red flags.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts