Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S SRT8 Vortech supercharged

2009 Challenger SRT8

1) This car runs and drives perfect. There s nothing wrong with it. It runs unbelievable!!
2) The reason I am selling it is, I do not use it.
My loss is will be your saving. My Hemi Orange 6 speed is 2 years old and has only 3700 miles on it. It has never been in the rain let alone snow. I have had a lot of work done on it as you can see from the list. I am running the stock Vortech tune.I am located in NJ. Was looking to get around $42k but will listen to any "reasonable" offer. Please let me know if you have any questions. I can email pictures to those that are interested.I also have a set of Magna flo high flo cats for the car that I will trow in, but the do throw codes. This car was never drag raced at all! Adult owned.

Hemi Orange
6 Speed
3,700 miles
Never in rain

Upgrades:

Vortech supercharger (includes Diablo tuner)
Magna Flo exhaust
NGK Iridium plugs
KW series II adjustable coil over suspension (front and rear) currently 1" lower
Pillar pod gauges: AFR (air fuel ratio) boost gauge
Razor Edge front and rear strut bars
Snow water menthol kit
Hurst shifter assembly (with Larry's modification)
1970 Challenger pistol grip shifter
Billet oil vapor canister
Hawk Performance brake pads, front and rear
SRT embroidered mats
Rear glass and ¼ glass lightly tinted
Billet Mopar nose emblem
1970 Challenger script grille emblem

Car has had the oil changed every 500 miles

Car is stored in a heated and air conditioned garage

Car was professionally wet sanded, and buffed to a brilliant wet look finish

Car includes all stock parts:
Exhaust cats back
Shifter assembly
Air cleaner assembly
Front and rear strut / shocks / springs
Driver’s side pillar trim
Stock brake pads, front and rear

Have all paperwork, window sticker, build sheet,
front license plate bracket (never installed)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to let to those that sent me a PM, all have been answered. There is also a possible sale pending, I will have a better idea tomorrow. Until then the car is still for sale..

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car is still available. They wanted to trade a original 70 Road Runner 440 6 pack car for my car. But their car was not worth it even with the $$ they were going to give me.

Still for sale...

Any offers??

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Post some pictures. I would like to see the engine bay and also a good picture of this wet look paint, as I'm sure others do too. Good luck sir!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do not know how to add them under my signature, but if you look click on SRT09 I setup a photo album of the max. pictures of 5. They were very high def. but I had to shrink them down. I hope they show the quality of the paint after all the work performed. I also have a picture of the engine compartment. If any one would like a higher def. picture please PM me and I will be glad to send it.
Thank you!

·
Registered
562 Posts
awesome car. id die to have it..out of my price range though. ideally, if i ever get back into a challenger..this is where id like it to be sitting, in terms of mods.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome car. id die to have it..out of my price range though. ideally, if i ever get back into a challenger..this is where id like it to be sitting, in terms of mods.

Thanks! Its a great car. Its runs soooo good, looks great. It just sits in my garage. I do not even cover it up so I can see it. Still following up on 1 interested buyer. I know if they do purchase it, they plan on turning around and just selling it. They are a wholesaler and we are very close on what I would like to get for it. I just wish I knew someone who is shopping for a car like this, since i have a lot more $$ in it and they could get it for a great deal. I might just throw it on EBay, but everyone on there is looking for something almost for free. I used to sell my products on there but it was not worth it...

·
Registered
562 Posts
for what its worth...i just sold my vortech'd 300SRT8..
I couldnt get anyone interested in the price of KBB plus half price for the mods.
Example, KBB private sale was 25,500. I had the polished vortech kit, cutouts, predator, and then some visual mods like a billet grill, tinted tail lights, etc,etc
I tried putting feelers out at 28,500..couldnt even get a bite. Took the mods off, sold the car for 24,500, sold the mods for 4500 and made out even better.
I really hoped to not go that route, because it was a pain in the a**. But it was the only way i could come close to getting my money out of it. If i had the money though, id buy your car today.
Good luck with the sale. Its definitely a killer setup.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thats One Sweet Deal

Not sure why your hopped up hunny has not been sold, I think it is one HECK of a sweet deal, you must have close to 10 grand in mods on that bad boy.

I was looking for the past few weeks at very nice lightly used SRT8's here in Ontario with the same or a few more miles with barely to no mods done and they want 40 to 55 grand for them, they are not half the car in comparision.

If I had had seen your ad before I bought my SRT 392 on Saturday
your car would be in my garage right now.... damn I really hate to miss
a sweet deal and yours is just that

I really wish you goodluck in finding a good home for her, I know someday
you will really regret selling her... don't sell her cheap, try advertising on
racingjunk you may be surprised..

Regards

Al

2009 Challenger SRT8

1) This car runs and drives perfect. There s nothing wrong with it. It runs unbelievable!!
2) The reason I am selling it is, I do not use it, and my business is VERY slow.
My loss is will be your saving. My Hemi Orange 6 speed is 2 years old and has only 3700 miles on it. It has never been in the rain let alone snow. I have had a lot of work done on it as you can see from the list. I am running the stock Vortech tune.I am located in NJ. Was looking to get around $42k but will listen to any "reasonable" offer. Please let me know if you have any questions. I can email pictures to those that are interested.I also have a set of Magna flo high flo cats for the car that I will trow in, but the do throw codes. This car was never drag raced at all! Adult owned.

Hemi Orange
6 Speed
3,700 miles
Never in rain

Upgrades:

Vortech supercharger (includes Diablo tuner)
Magna Flo exhaust
NGK Iridium plugs
KW series II adjustable coil over suspension (front and rear) currently 1" lower
Pillar pod gauges: AFR (air fuel ratio) boost gauge
Front and rear strut bars
Snow water menthol kit
Hurst shifter assembly (with Larry's modification)
1970 Challenger pistol grip shifter
Billet oil vapor canister
Hawk Performance brake pads, front and rear
SRT embroidered mats
Rear glass and ¼ glass lightly tinted
Billet Mopar nose emblem
1970 Challenger script grille emblem

Car has had the oil changed every 500 miles

Car is stored in a heated and air conditioned garage

Car was professionally wet sanded, and buffed to a brilliant wet look finish

Car includes all stock parts:
Exhaust cats back
Shifter assembly
Air cleaner assembly
Front and rear strut / shocks / springs
Driver’s side pillar trim
Stock brake pads, front and rear

Have all paperwork, window sticker, build sheet,
[FONT=&quot]front license plate bracket (never installed)

[/FONT]

·
Registered
562 Posts
It is a great deal! You add all those mods up onto KBB of the car..its a killer deal.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
still have

It is now wonder why everyone has a bad taste for used car salesmen. I must say that there are a few good ones that I have meet over the years so it is not all of them!
The car is still for sale.
So far I have been offered the following trades:
71 Pro Street Cuda
68 Pro Street Charger
69 Pro Street Camaro
68 Road Runner 383
Great looking cars, but none that interest me. Anyone who is interested with a fair offer, please let me know.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Offers

Well it is now 3+ months later, and I still have the car. It now has 3950 miles on it. I put 200 miles on in the last 4 months. As you can see I do not use it. I must say it does look good sitting in my garage:)

Any offers at $38

All stock parts go with the car..

Takers??

·
Registered
109 Posts
Challenger

Love the car, sorry you are dealing with a bunch of clowns!
I have a nice 69 Road runner, 440 automatic, hemi orange. Nice restoration. I would throw you some coin and my road runner if you have interest? $10K and my runner for your Challenger? Let me know

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love the car, sorry you are dealing with a bunch of clowns!
I have a nice 69 Road runner, 440 automatic, hemi orange. Nice restoration. I would throw you some coin and my road runner if you have interest? $10K and my runner for your Challenger? Let me know

PM sent. Yes I am open for trades. 68-70 Roadrunner or GTX with a 440. Prefer a v code car, but? Also a 70-71 Cuda..

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
any offers

Looking to move my car, fast. Bought a 70 GTX v code today. Original 32,000 mile car. 440 6pack 4 speed. Only have a 1 car garage....

you can PM me or email me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
757 Posts
I think I hate this thread for multiple reasons now... lol

One; like the poster above me said, if I didn't have my current car, This one would be mine. I can add, if I could sell my car, this one would be mine.

Two; I used to have an all-original '70 GTX, Sublime Green, factory Air Grabber 440-4bbl car, Super Track Pack with 4.10-geared Dana, factory transmission and power steering coolers, high-back buckets, etc, etc. Sold it in '87, and the guy who bought it fully restored it and I never sheard of it, or saw it again. One of my most missed cars ever. ..

Good luck on the sale, and with your new GTX. Post up some pics, pppllleeeaaassseee!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts