Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week we got the word that Dad's car was finally gonna arrive around 5pm last Friday that's great except for the part where the banks were closed and I was on the road to drill 3.5 hrs down the road. Dad and Mama went and looked at it and the dealer has pics of it being unloaded from the hauler. It was really dirty when it showed up they said but the dealer just rinsed it off since Dad had asked them not to wash it. I finally saw it for the first time Sunday afternoon and he bought it the next day. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics but it's all I had on me. it had 4.4mi when it bought it and it has over 84 now. He chirped 2nd leaving the lot and has actually scared himself with how quick and easily it will hit 100 (without him even knowing or trying). I haven't even had time to drive it yet.:werd:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
beating on his car w/ 4.4 miles on it....crazy stuff!!!

im at 100 miles and i have not pushed the pedal more than 1/2 way down yet...ive played with the power a bit, but definitely not floored it yet

photo's dont look dirty...looks good....congratulations!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Cool Beans & Congrats !
You guys already have more miles than me !
I think I just turned 50 & I've had the car over a month :scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To clarify a bit he hasn't had it over 4,000 rpms. He hasn't really beat on it but he hasn't exactly been driving Ms. Daisy either.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Looks great! Now get it out for a ride..steal the keys! As for the chirp sounds like an honest "I did not try to do that mistake" not your beating on it.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah he wasn't really trying to get on it like that but he's still not used to the hydraulic clutch,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts