Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 Jeep Srt8

3.6LC Kenne Bell with mammoth throttle body
7.0L Spankin Time Motorsports engine
ST custom ice box
Inertia Heads and cam
Kooks headers gutted cats
PWR fuel rails
Arrington twin walbro fuel pump basket...returnless
Western Diff Ford 9" with Wavetrac LSD and 35 spline axles
Southern Hotrod tranny
BuilderBill Dominator converter
Nitto NT05 street tires...AWD
6 point powdercoated rollbar with harness

Drove 110 miles to the track, added ice to my cooling box for the blower and IAT's, didn't remove any interior(had 50lbs worth or stuff too) or lower tire pressure, didn't bother street tune that's 12psi with 10 degrees of timing....2200-2500ft DA all night till midnight...best run below

I actually cut a 1.56 60ft at a different track the night prior but it was only the 1/8th mile

Don't have any videos because i was riding solo but i expect somebody from the track to hopefully out something up pretty soon!

Next time out...kill mode: Seats removed, Nitto NT05r rear and Nitto 555r front, rear adjustable shocks, race 920rwhp tune.......KILLER COMBO

Going to get R&D started to have a Wavetrac developed for the front diff!

HUUUUUUGE thanks to Adam and John at Spankin time Motorsports for the entire build and Jim at Kenne Bell for this amazing blower!

Also big thanks to SHR, Stu at Inertia, Builderbill, Mark at Western diff, Andy at PWR, and Eric at Arrington for helping me FINALLY hit the 10's with EASE!!!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Nice run! Hope you can hook with those Nittos

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
5100lbs !!! Thats a BMF bro. I see you have a SHR trans. Its seems its working well.
You have 920whp going through the NAG 1 by Eddie at SHR, how many or how long you been running the trans ? I will have mine done soon by SHR also, why im asking.
FlatTop

Thanks for the info. 2 years of beatings. Im all in...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
5100lbs !!! Thats a BMF bro. I see you have a SHR trans. Its seems its working well.
You have 920whp going through the NAG 1 by Eddie at SHR, how many or how long you been running the trans ? I will have mine done soon by SHR also, why im asking.
FlatTop
had it for about 2 years!!! not even a hiccup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts