Dodge Challenger Forum banner

10 6.1L M6 Kenne Belle & Corsa catback you guess the DYNO numbers they are inside :)

1771 7
10 6.1L M6 Kenne Belle & Corsa catback you guess the DYNO numbers they are inside :)

So I took my 2010 SRT8 M6 car to the dyno here in CA. It was about 90 degrees outside and car was warm. Sure I could have picked up a couple RWHP to wait but who wants to wait. LOL Needless to say on 91 octane shitty CA gas and a 8 oz can of Torco car made 535RWHP and 505RWTQ. I was running the stock pulley which would give me 7-8MAX boost. Now I am seeing 8-9MAX which netted me these results. I was concerned with 10 psi but glad to see the gauge never hit 10 psi. Car feels great and at 18K with a good tune will easily hit 550rwhp which is my goal and I look to get years of enjoyment out of it. :beer_yum:
Reactions: Supercharged_Fun
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
259 Posts
If 550rwhp is your goal u might want to think again lol there is no such thing as enuff rwhp. Congrats on those numbers too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.