Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[email protected] ALL MOTOR by Arrington and Hemituner

I have Heard Forum members, and other Vendors take Jabs at us calling our engines "COOKIE CUTTER MOTORS".....Well I do Like Chips Ahoy cookies because they are good EVERY BOX... This is the same engine YOU the customer can buy any time and get a REAL 3-36 Warranty. Want to run 10's at over 4k lbs we have the WHOLE package.
Any Questions ;)
A.J.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have Heard Forum members, and other Vendors take Jabs at us calling our engines "COOKIE CUTTER MOTORS".....Well I do Like Chips Ahoy cookies because they are good EVERY BOX... This is the same engine YOU the customer can buy any time and get a REAL 3-36 Warranty. Want to run 10's at over 4k lbs we have the WHOLE package.
Any Questions ;)
A.J.

I must admit, do you see the guy with the camera in the backgound? Well me and 2 of my friends were standing next to him watching. We all agreed you pulled the trifecta! First, your burnout was awesome! Your car smoked the tires and came towards us half sideways through the billowing smoke. Then you lift off the line! THEN you run a 10sec run!

Priceless.

My regret? Was the one run I wish I'd taken video of. :disgust:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
10.8 on all motor makes me pause. Now I don't know if I want to go with a blower that looks good at the car shows and makes power on the road or a N/A motor that makes power on the road and sound good but isn't a blower on the top.

In order to get a ballpark 500 RWHP on all motor how much would I be spending?

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
That is a Badd Azz 440! Just think if you had a Magna Charger low 9's!

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
A ton of torque in that engine, I can see why some are taking the blowers off and going NA .
Tout09

·
Registered
824 Posts
Pretty SIK! AJ!! Congrats !!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Awesome! A.J. seeing you leave the line the other days wheels up and run a in the tens, " PRICELESS".
As they say, You the Man!!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts